View post (Malmsteen´s wife...)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
06/12/2004 3:57 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne...kingdavid, kenya is a pretty populous nation... there have to be at least a few really good looking, intelligent women there. kenyan women are very pretty. i've worked with a few who you looked at and were just like "whoa." plus, there's no reason you have to stay in Kenya. obviously, you speak English; that covers the US and UK and Cananda and most of Sweden. Or you could move to Israel; there are a lot of Israeli women who are really hot, and Israel, like most other middle eastern nations that aren't preoccupied with fighting "infidels," values a good education and intelligence over practically everything. Gaby's Israeli. But I met her in the infirmary at our high school in Boston.

LOL.
I want to stay in Kenya. Iwant to succeed in Kenya. I love this place. If you have the money,it's one of the best places you can live in(not that I've sampled other places and have a basis for comparison,but...).
About girls,there's quite a few AWWW MY GAWD!!! girls I've seen.But I think I have a jinx for falling for OPP(other people's property). I've made mention of a few on my site,and the latest additions are the same.A girl who came to have a photo taken at the studio where I work,to send a US greencard application(we were sending them online for a fee,and over two months we made a profit of almost US$20 K, and my boss gave me a bonus of about US$ 500.I was the one sending them,coz I'm the IT "whizkid" at the place.I used the money to buy a cell phone and took a loan and added more to buy a PC).Now,the girl.She came to send the greencard thing,but I was too busy to talk to her,though I noted her figure(a butt that gives you thoughts that must please the devil,a really pretty face,and a cetain dark smooth complexion that just murders me).Then she went away.Then she comes back a few months later to have a different photo taken,and although I'm not the one who takes the photo,she notices I'm staring and she blushes.Later in the day after work,I go to a friend's grocery store and another friend is in the back with someone. You can imagine my utter dismay when I find that he is with that same girl. I was racking my brain to see how I'd start something, and then this!!
The other girl was a greencard girl too. In fact,after the green card thing,I sent her the digital photo we'd taken,and she sends an email and promises to pass by,but doesn't.And not to look like I'm too desperate(which I'm not,tho I wouldn't mind having something special and measningful with someone),I don't follow her up.Then last week,she's won the greencard whose application I sent for her,and has come for follow up photos.She accompanied by a guy.I'm like,"this is your brother or something?" She's like "this is my husband." WTF!?!?!?
Man!
Dr. Simon
After all is said and done,as all is being said and done,before any is said and done,kindness,compassion,caring,it's the only thing that matters. Really matters.