View post (Malmsteen´s wife...)

View thread

iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
06/09/2004 1:59 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidI'm hoping you're typing this with a smirk on your face,coz a you could be saying one thing and meaning another,so I hope you really aren't bothered by that pscho kid.
Eggmeister,me and Pony have monitors that have tiny cameras in them and can see each others expressions when we post here so he can tell whether I'm trying to flame him or not.I'd say you're the one who got miscommunicated.The "so you think you'te hot" part was in refernce to his saying he expected to be likened to Johhy Bravo,who's supposed to be super hot.Meaning he thinks he's hot too.I also think I'm hot.Then the girls;"that chick" refers to malmsteen's wife.
Now you're reading me loud and clear,roger?
U10aijf(I can't stop typing to confirm the sp):I'd say that when people(men) discuss how women look,it's never about deep stuff like marital happiness or anything like that.It's always about the things that drive primal desires:breasts,legs,butts,lips that look like they know how to blow,etc,etc.
As we all know,(ok all of us except pscho),physical appearance is one thing.Connecting at the heart is totally another.and while being able to say to yourself"my girl is hot" is nice,it's the connection at the heart that lasts.
As an aside,I'm wondering about the way life has been for Ronald Reagan's widow.
When you see such folks,you begin to understand why I say it's the connections at the heart that matter.

Doh! *slaps forehead*

Forgot about the tiny cameras-- again! Sorry 'bout that!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]