Stupid forum game that I'm stealing from another forum

Bodomchild
Bodomchild
01/12/2004 12:44 pm
Should I?...Nah

Go to your local video store because just about every book worth reading has a movie. It's much more entertaining and what would take a few days now takes only a few hours. Forget about it, reading would just get in the way of guitar playing.

I'm thinking of becoming a druggie. I hear they score with all the hot chicks.
# 1
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
01/12/2004 4:18 pm
I know a couple of columbian druglords who are more than willing to help you out. Although everyone I've sent to them as never been seen again. But wait there's probably just busy scoring with hot chicks.

My grandmother has fallen and she can't get up. What should I do?
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
01/12/2004 5:06 pm
leave the old lady there in the floor and plug your amp in right next to her and turn it up all the way and play your heaviest riffs until she either goes insain or learns her lesson not to fall again.

My friends girlfriend is so ugly that it makes my stomache turn. what should I do about it?
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/12/2004 7:14 pm
Put a paper bag over her head every time you see them, and when ur frend asks y... u tell him the truth.... honesty is the best policy ya know! If he gets mad tell him, "its alrite that shes ugly, cuz u wudn be able to score much higher." If all else fails, kill the frend and trash the chick, problem solved you never deal with them again.

I have a really bad singing voice, is there anything to do so my voice will actually stay on pitch?
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 4
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
01/12/2004 7:43 pm
The problem most likely stems from the millions of microbes calling your larynx "home". I suggest gargling with clorox bleach 3 times daily, that should clear things up a bit, don't you think?

My neighbor is a dog breeder and has a whole kennel of mutts that bark at night and keep me up, what should I do?
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/12/2004 9:16 pm
Wait until late at night, then release thousands of locusts into their kennel. While you're at it, record the sounds of his dogs barking while the swarms of locusts devour them and play it, on a loop, in your neighbor's window every night.

My friend is gay, but isn't sure how to let his parents know, what should he do?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 6
metal_carnage
metal_carnage
01/12/2004 10:35 pm
Go to jerry Springer, bring his parents and his gay friend.
Then confess he's gay to his parents on international television and propose his gay friend :) w00t meet the parents :P

- Okay, My girl tries to play guitar... only she isn't to good at it... how should I tell her?

# 7
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/12/2004 10:50 pm
The next time she goes sharp or flat, rip the guitar from her hands and smash it against the wall, laughing maniacally.

I'm having trouble keeping popups from taking over my computer, any suggestions as to how to fix this?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 8
Death55
Death55
01/12/2004 11:32 pm
well, i'm not too sure. How about getting a gun and everytime you see a pop up appear try and shoot it i'm sure it will be good target practice and will get rid of all that anger caused by them !

My cat is always hungry and meowing at me because it wants more food. How can i solve this problem ?
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 9
the fool
the fool
01/13/2004 12:43 am
feed your cat with rat poison- i bet you a 100%, it won't bother you anymore

I plan to rob a bank- how do I go about doing this?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 10
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/13/2004 1:31 am
Brite orange clothing..... they'll think your like a security guard..... and call them before hand, just to give them the heads up so the news crews will be there and you'll be famous..... toy water guns always do the tricks for this...... it may seem like they think your bluffing, but since its a fake gun they actually think your telling the truth (sick logic isn't it?)... then go and take the biggest, toughest guy in the bank hostage.... to show that you've got chops..... you'll get the money i guarantee it....

My brother is obseessed with fish.... but i hate them... their wet and get in the way.... how do i get rid of them.... while not hurting his feelings?
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 11
the fool
the fool
01/13/2004 1:37 am
tell your brother that the fish was infected by madcow disease while swimming in Canada. that way, you can throw the fish and your brother would've thanked you for saving his life.

how do you play chinese checkers?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 12
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/13/2004 1:51 am
No body really knows how to play it... to find out get a job and fly one way to China..... go to Hong - kong (or is that in Japan?) and go on lucas st. to a strange alley... there you will meet the "wise 1" hes the same guy who sells the gremlins..... pay him $50 and prove u r worthy and he will tell u how....

How can i learn to backflip?
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 13
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/13/2004 2:13 am
You'll need rope, a pulley, about 4 feet of steel chain and a sturdy ceiling. Get all the materials together, and I'm sure you'll follow my train of thought.

I like the smell of white-out, but it makes my nose white. How can I hide this slightly embarassing habit from my friend Adam who lives in the mirror?
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 14
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/13/2004 2:37 am
I once had the same problem. To keep your friend from finding out, you first have to keep him out of your head. This can be done by slicing a watermelon in half, hollowing it out, and wearing it as a helmet. Adam will never be able to see through a sturdy watermelon-helmet. Be sure to wear it everywhere. Also, make sure that every waking minute of your life is spent muttering "The hamster is a god..." This way Adam can't get a word in edgewise. Also, go over the white-out in yellow highlighter and merely tell everyone you have concentrated jaundice.

How can I tell the difference between love and infatuation?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 15
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/13/2004 2:53 am
Go to www.guitartricks.com/forum. There's a thread there titled "Stupid forum game" something or other. I'm sure someone there will be helpful.

Back to Adam. He's still managing to wreak havoc on my social life, in spite of your advice on muttering "The hamster is a god...", which I've been faithfully applying for the past 41 minutes. However, the watermelon is quite popular with the ladies, if you know what I mean. How can I get rid of him once and for all? And, by the way, I have tried breaking all the mirrors in the house. Then he just finds me at my friends' houses.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 16
the fool
the fool
01/13/2004 5:53 am
Try to convince adam that face paint is the "in" thing nowadays and chicks will dig the "white out" just as they dig the watermelons (although guys dig watermelons too- but that's a different watermelon and a different topic for another different forum). Try to tell adam how it's a macho thing- just look at the military people and the native indians- they wear some sort of paint in their faces. And instead of chanting, hamster is god, try chanting "white out= mojo."

What is a cheeseburger?

# 17
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/13/2004 6:10 am
It's what happens when Chester goes bad :)

I want to swap genders and become a lesbian. How can I descretely (<--I'm sure I misspelled that one) find out how much this would cost?
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 18
the fool
the fool
01/13/2004 6:47 am
Use mental telepathy and read both the surgeon's mind and a person- who- has- had- sex- change- done's- mind (i just used a lot of words, i wanted to use transvestite but i don't know if that politically correct)- You know, to be sure- some doctors give you a price, but after the surgery, somehow the patient pays another)

I have a receeding headline and a very thin layer of hair. My doctor says i'll be bald in 1 month. how do i get my hair back?

# 19
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
01/13/2004 4:21 pm
Open a place and give people a free bikini wax. Burn there hair and shave your own arse and use that hair.

You and your mate are about to have sex. First you go into the bathroom to freshen up. When you come out your mate is taking a dump on the floor. What do you do?

[Edited by noticingthemistake on 01-13-2004 at 10:26 AM]
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.