Major Crushes on Stars?

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2007 3:02 am
Ok, weird topic.. but anybody got a major crush on a star who knocks yer socks off... like you'd marry, give up your life, move and do anything to be with that person?

Like major weird stalker stuff?

I'll say mine, but I think I'll wait for others to chime in with their weirdo obsessions first.

.... gotta explain your reasoning too
# 1
earthman buck
earthman buck
04/05/2007 3:25 am
Hayden Panettiere from Heroes.

Well, actually, no. Just the character she plays on Heroes, Claire Bennet.

It's weird. I actually don't find her that attractive, but something about her makes me want to stare at her all day. Probably just because she's on Heroes. :)
# 2
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
04/05/2007 3:45 am
natalie imbruglia for me...such pweety eyessssss...boy was i obsessed
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 3
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
04/05/2007 5:54 am
I used to have a crush on Ann Margret in the seventies...why??? cause she is a redhead and was built like a brick uhhh ... outhouse...and Britt Ekland as well...why ??? pretty face , good lips, perfect booty, and she had an accent

Then I gotta crush on Helena Bonham Carter---accent again and she was hot in that Frankenstein flick..until she came back from the dead.

Now ....Scarlett Johansen comes to mind ...but I'm old and crispy now so I feel weird....awww what the hell ...I'd do her :D
also that chick from "The Fifth Element"
"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"
# 4
Sheryl-Crow-Fan
Sheryl-Crow-Fan
04/05/2007 7:10 am
You know, i have no idea.
# 5
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2007 7:20 am
Originally Posted by: earthman buckHayden Panettiere from Heroes.

Well, actually, no. Just the character she plays on Heroes, Claire Bennet.

It's weird. I actually don't find her that attractive, but something about her makes me want to stare at her all day. Probably just because she's on Heroes. :)

She reminds me of Marcia Brady for some reason. :)
# 6
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2007 7:25 am
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpI used to have a crush on Ann Margret in the seventies...why??? cause she is a redhead and was built like a brick uhhh ... outhouse...and Britt Ekland as well...why ??? pretty face , good lips, perfect booty, and she had an accent

Then I gotta crush on Helena Bonham Carter---accent again and she was hot in that Frankenstein flick..until she came back from the dead.

Now ....Scarlett Johansen comes to mind ...but I'm old and crispy now so I feel weird....awww what the hell ...I'd do her :D
also that chick from "The Fifth Element"

ah... Ann Margeret rolling around in them beans in Tommy :)

I used to have a total crush on Alicia Silverstone... until she got tubby and then turned to vegetarianism and animal rights.
Then it was Kirsten Dunst... until she turned into Kirsten Drunkst and then turned into Drunk N' Bore.

Now it's Michelle Trachtenberg. Total babe... intelligent and mature...
although way too young for me. But hey... I can dream.
Cept she smokes... blech.
# 7
ren
ren
04/05/2007 10:30 am
Er.... I have something of an obsession for Leah Remini (Carrie in 'The King of Queens') - it may be the character she plays again.... but yeah... I'd happily stalk her if I was more local... :o

Like Garth would say.... 'she makes me feel kinda funny.....' :D

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 8
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
04/05/2007 10:52 am
I have had it bad for Linda Fiorentino for a loooong time. Elizabeth Hurley and Selma Hyak (that's probably not spelled right but I don't care...she's hot) come to mind too. Heather Graham...Sheryl Crow....

Trouble is, once I passed 40, I think I moved from guy with a crush to creepy ol' guy. :D
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 9

04/05/2007 11:34 am
I always had a thing for Neve Campbell. I used to watch Catwalk back in the early 90's. Loved that show and that's when I started noticing her .... strange thing is that she never noticed me :)
# 10
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2007 11:35 am
Originally Posted by: hunter60I have had it bad for Linda Fiorentino for a loooong time. Elizabeth Hurley and Selma Hyak (that's probably not spelled right but I don't care...she's hot) come to mind too. Heather Graham...Sheryl Crow....

Trouble is, once I passed 40, I think I moved from guy with a crush to creepy ol' guy. :D

Nah... young girls are into older guys. A lot of my friends in their 40's are going out with girls 20 years younger. Girls mature faster than guys and girls like a mature guy who knows what he wants in life rather than a 20 year old who acts like a dick.

Anyways... age shouldn't matter. Once you meet your soul mate, all that matters is that you can't live without each other and who cares what other people think.
Hell... my last girlfriend was 23 younger than me.
Back when I was 26 I was going out with a 38 year old with a 19 year old daughter. And my 21 year old brother was going out with her other 15 year old daughter. (which was kinda weird especially when we were making out in the living room and could hear them making out in the basement.)

The last girl I made out with was half my age and it didn't bother her a bit.
In fact it's kinda fun when you go out places and people assume she's your daughter. You pretend she's your kid and then freak people out by french necking. "this is my daughter Melinda..." and then you grab her ass and play tonsil hockey. totally freaks people out.

The other thing too is when you're playing with a band. The girls backstage don't care what age you are as long as they can brag that they made out with a band member.
# 11
ren
ren
04/05/2007 11:40 am
Originally Posted by: schmange...The other thing too is when you're playing with a band. The girls backstage don't care what age you are as long as they can brag that they made out with a band member.

Oh, you're so right.... with the hand I was dealt it's a good job I can play guitar! Anyone who doesn't play live and needs a kick - this is it.... :D

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 12
Scotttaylor72
Scotttaylor72
04/05/2007 11:42 am
Wow... Schmange taking it to a whole new level. :eek:
# 13
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
04/05/2007 12:42 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeNah... young girls are into older guys. A lot of my friends in their 40's are going out with girls 20 years younger. Girls mature faster than guys and girls like a mature guy who knows what he wants in life rather than a 20 year old who acts like a dick.

Anyways... age shouldn't matter. Once you meet your soul mate, all that matters is that you can't live without each other and who cares what other people think.
Hell... my last girlfriend was 23 younger than me.
Back when I was 26 I was going out with a 38 year old with a 19 year old daughter. And my 21 year old brother was going out with her other 15 year old daughter. (which was kinda weird especially when we were making out in the living room and could hear them making out in the basement.)

The last girl I made out with was half my age and it didn't bother her a bit.
In fact it's kinda fun when you go out places and people assume she's your daughter. You pretend she's your kid and then freak people out by french necking. "this is my daughter Melinda..." and then you grab her ass and play tonsil hockey. totally freaks people out.

The other thing too is when you're playing with a band. The girls backstage don't care what age you are as long as they can brag that they made out with a band member.

Thanks Schmange. That's hilarious. I think with me, it's a perception thing. I'll go out to a bar and hang out for a while and meet an attractive woman. Buy a few drinks, chat it up, turn up the ol' Hunter charm (yes, it's true. I can be charming. It's not just a myth!) only to find out that when I do the math that I am technically old enough to be her Dad. Oh man. I usually walk out of there feeling like I need a shower and waiting for Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC to ambush me in the parking lot or something. Then those ugly thoughts start cruising through my head; maybe I dated her mother back in the day? Maybe we hooked up once back in the ol' better living through chemistry days...

Or worse. People try to set me up and I find out that the women they are setting me up with are GRANDMOTHERS! Nothing wrong with that, but c'mon, I'm only 46. I don't want to date a grandma yet. Dinner at Denny's at 4:30? Senior discount at the movies? Bingo night at the firehall? Road trips in the Buick to Branson, Missouri? Intimate evenings rubbing Ben-Gay into each others backs? UUUGH!

I want a hot little number. You know the type. The ones that make all the other people drop their drinks when you walk into a place. Okay, okay, maybe I'm over-reaching here but you know what I mean.

Now as far as the ladies enjoying spending time with a band member ... now that I know this, I may have to re-evaluate my stated aversion to ever playing out in a band situation. I mean, hey, if it'll help fill up my social calendar, why not?
# 14
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/05/2007 2:40 pm
I got it bad for Kelly Clarkson..... I love a little meat on them bones. She stirs emotions in me. :D
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 15
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/05/2007 3:25 pm
Hmmmmm I like Brunettes. Especially Natalie Portman and Kate Beckinsale!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 16
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
04/05/2007 6:22 pm
Jack Kerouac.

# 17
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
04/05/2007 6:32 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyJack Kerouac.

Holly...you need to let that one go...he is passed now and no matter how much you drink, it will not bring him back ;) what about Jolly?? is he not the new (and breathing) Kerouac?? :D

# 18
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
04/05/2007 6:59 pm
Originally Posted by: z0s0_jpHolly...you need to let that one go...he is passed now and no matter how much you drink, it will not bring him back ;) what about Jolly?? is he not the new (and breathing) Kerouac?? :D

No no no, Jolly is the new James Joyce!!!
# 19
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
04/05/2007 7:06 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60No no no, Jolly is the new James Joyce!!!

ohhh... well..in that case I think Holly should stick with Kerouac

# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.