Moving On

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 2:36 am
People always say, when you split with someone, that it'll be ok and youl meet someone nice again.
I dont think thats the case with me.
Few weeks ago I split from my dream girl. She dumped me, didnt wana be tied down etc. She was amazing, utterly beautiful, and probably the most respected/well-known girl in our town. Shes also semi famous, has been on childrens tv in the UK with her acting! Shes with the biggest acting adgency in europe.
My point is.. I lost her.. Im totally devistated. I will never meet anyone like her agian! Her family were well off, respectable people too. She had manners.. had class.. was funny, was cute n made me happy.
The reason I mention it now was tnite was the first time I saw her since we split 4 weeks ago. guess shes given me my space and now shes decided to come back to the pub and hang out again.
The whole thing is so depressing. :(
Some people dream of being with avril or britney... thats how I felt about her. Shes a star. I dont wana say her name but in a couple of years time If she becomes even more famous then I'll tell you! I have pics of her in my room as evidence I once new her!!
Joking aside though, I dont I'll ever get over this. Feels like winning the lottery but then losing the ticket.. al never get over it. I'll spend the rest of my life thinking I wonder how things would be if we hadnt split.
# 1
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 2:41 am
I mean, god, together, me n her were a 'cool couple' you know. People would see us together n smile you know. We were like celebrities lol. We jus made a cool match. Im quite well know for playing pool, I play in the leagues and comps, and shes well know for her acting and singing etc. The whole time we were together it felt like I was living in a cool movie. I have a cool lifestyle, sell guitars on ebay for a living and so I have loadsa free time to 'live the dream' as we say in scotland. I would see pals, shoot pool, play guitar, sell guitars, and she would do her acting stuff, sum stuff for tv.
Im jus totally gutted.
Heres the point where things will become clear... Im 21 and shes 16..
But shes old for her age... looks older than me for one!

I want her back.. there must be something i can do... but i doubt it.

I keep thinking of ways of getting her back... getting a nice house of my own, nice car, look respectable n make her think 'man we did i lose him'. She wont think that know.. she can have anyone.
# 2
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 2:43 am
One last post! sorry guys!

I was driving home tnite and you know what I thought? im the 5th beatle.. the one who missed out. I got left behind. She'l go off to do amazing things and I wont. Its so cruel. Id rather not have met her because all its done is given me a taste of something i cant have.
# 3
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 2:51 am
Look what I bought last night though!!!! Same model, same year, as slashs les paul on the november rain video!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3763841141&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/22/2004 2:55 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseHeres the point where things will become clear... Im 21 and shes 16..

In the US, you'd go to jail.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 2:59 am
Really? Im after advice though.. I need to get over this!
# 6
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/22/2004 3:17 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonIn the US, you'd go to jail.[/QUOTE]

The age of consent is 16 in most states actually. A while ago my 21 year old roommate was banging his 15 year-old girlfriend. Sounds perverted, huh? It was illegal too!

[QUOTE=Axl Rose]Look what I bought last night though!!!! Same model, same year, as slashs les paul on the november rain video!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....me=STRK:MEWN:IT

Yup that's it all right. I'd recognize that beautiful finish anywhere. Didn't Slash play a '59 though? Can you give me some pointers on getting started in the ebay guitar sellin' market?

As for your girl I know how you feel. I was dumped by a girl I totally was into and it hurt like a biatch. I moped around for 6-8 months then found myself much more reclusive as a person than I used to be. It's been about 5 years since we broke up and I ran into her last month at a funeral. Turns out she's getting married next summer to the boyfriend who was after me. It kinda messed with my head in a way I can't really put into words. I'm in no way, shape, or form ready to settle down and get married. Hell, I don't know if I even want to get married and have kids. I kinda like being free and a life void of hassles. Also when you date a hot and popular girl it's a pain in the ass because guys will always be hitting on her then you either gotta kick ass all the time or look like a wuss standing there while the douchebags hit on your girl. I'm gonna save up and get a prostitute I think, feelings just get in the way of life....
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 7
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:28 am
Heh, where I live 21 n 16 aint bad. Infact 23 and say.. 15.. aint uncommon! Or worse!!

Slash definately plays 76 on November Rain. It was a guitar he bought from Joe Perry of Aerosmith.. then gave him back on Joes 50th!!!

Selling on ebay is easy.. if you dont live in the states!! Cos all we do is buy from the states and sell in our country! haha!
# 8
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/22/2004 3:34 am
My heart goes out to you.Its a euphoric feeling having a girl that really tops your standards,having things go great and then tumble.

It WILL pass with time.
Try once,fail twice...
# 9
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/22/2004 3:39 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseHeh, where I live 21 n 16 aint bad. Infact 23 and say.. 15.. aint uncommon! Or worse!!

Slash definately plays 76 on November Rain. It was a guitar he bought from Joe Perry of Aerosmith.. then gave him back on Joes 50th!!!

Selling on ebay is easy.. if you dont live in the states!! Cos all we do is buy from the states and sell in our country! haha!

Man, I gotta move to Scotland. I can sell bootlegged American guitars and nail 15 year olds. Sounds like a little slice of heaven.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 10
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:41 am
Its all kinda bitter sweet... some things in my life have changed since we split, not because of her, just by chance. So theres good things goin on. But man Id swap it all for her!
Heh the plus side is Im sitting here in my room with 10 guitars!!! They always cheer me up!!!

2004 Gibson Les Paul 57 RI
2004 Gibson Les Paul Supreme
2004 Gibson Les Paul 54 RI
2004 Gibson Les Paul Elegant
2000 Gibson Les Paul Elegant
1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1994 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1997 Gibson Les Paul Elegant
2004 Fender Strat Deluxe 50th anniversary x2
# 11
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:42 am
Infact heres what I look like, and some guitars if you click my pic, although most of those got sold!

http://www.faceparty.com/stud_nuffin
# 12
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
11/22/2004 4:07 am
16 year olds hanging out at pubs and hooking up with 21 year olds? Hmmm.... nice place to visit, but I wouldn't wanna live there!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 13
kingdavid
kingdavid
11/22/2004 8:44 am
I can only try and imagine how it would feel losing the girl of your dream, but I'm thinking it gets to a point and you learn to live with it, enough to move on with your life, upto and including getting someone else.
A piece of advice though, don't go looking to replace her. You can't replace anyone in the world. Everyone is unique. The good ones, the bad ones, the ugly ones.
And although this may not be any comfort, but people's attitudes towards life and love change a lot as you go on. What tickles your fancy now may not ina few months or years time, so hang in there. :)
# 14
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/22/2004 12:10 pm
Hey,I'm Scottish!(and Italian).I should give scotland a try!

Is there a good metal scene there?
I'll make a band called 'blazing plad' or 'kilts of fire'!There can be bag pipe samples and everything!

that last part I had may have been to much...had to edit
Try once,fail twice...
# 15
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:05 pm
My town, is like one of maybe 10 main ones in scotland, population is 60,000 I think. We have 3 nightclubs. Most girls in our town go there from about the age of 15/16. Its kinda bad like. I dont go cos I say its like mcds with alcohol!

Theres also a couple of pubs which are awful for underagers. The worst one I went to was shameless, I was about 18, just left school, but there was girls from about 3 or 4 years below my in school there. So clearly underage but the greedy landlord was jus after there money! Shame though cos that place had a great jukebox!

Yea... I wont replace her... its jus... well you got asee her to believe it. Shes amazin. Haha when shes famous I'll sell my story to the papers about the weekend her parents were at the edinburgh fringe festival and we enjoyed her dads expensive wine :)

I have good memories.. Im just not ready for her to start coming back to the pub. lol actually... shes 16.. and goes to the pub.. see what I mean!!
She was in last night and hanging about with me and my pals.. but I couldnt look at her. Totally sucks guys :(
# 16
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:11 pm
I was living the dream with her... livin' the life. Her family have money n smart cars!! Heh me n her got dropped off at a fancy dress party in her dads merc.. was so cool.

The best night we had was prolly that nite. Went to a fancy dress party but I had a bottle of wine before I left. By the time I got there the alcohol had kicked in. Then I had even more at the party. I then went out on the town with her n her sis still all dressed up lol. Got even worse. She had to drag me home LOL. Apparently I was lying on the road and cars were having to driven around me!!

Great days!! :)

Man the scottish culture is kinda bad... underage binge drinking is norm!! We also have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in europe I think! Oh and dont get me started on our crappy heart disease statistics!
# 17
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
11/22/2004 3:24 pm
Dude, I feel your pain. I was with a girl for almost 3 years, and was a few weeks away from asking her to marry me :eek: but before I new it, she all of a sudden "didn't feel the same way about me" anymore :mad: . That was about 3 or so years ago, and she got marries a few months ago. Still to this day, it kills me everytime I see her. I've been with a few girls since her, but it's still hard to get her out of my head. If I had any good advice as to how to get over it and move on, I would gladly give it to you. But, obviously, I don't :rolleyes: , so....good luck.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 18
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/22/2004 4:57 pm
Nothing more romantic than throwing up with the person you love.

Seriously though...theres lots of woman around your age(note YOUR age)that are far more 'set' in life and who are willing to settle down for the long term.Drinking ages,driving ages,gambling ages e.c.t dont change that 'I'm not ready to commit' ages are consistant anywhere you are in the world(unless your a hindu/indian or something and have a pre arranged union,but even then thier true feelings arn't made known...)
Try once,fail twice...
# 19
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
11/22/2004 5:25 pm
A good therapy is writing a bunch of sappy songs. Worked for Third Eye Blind; their last album (Out of the Vein) has something like 12 out of 13 songs about the singer's breakup with Charlize Theron.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.