View post (Moving On)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/22/2004 3:17 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonIn the US, you'd go to jail.[/QUOTE]

The age of consent is 16 in most states actually. A while ago my 21 year old roommate was banging his 15 year-old girlfriend. Sounds perverted, huh? It was illegal too!

[QUOTE=Axl Rose]Look what I bought last night though!!!! Same model, same year, as slashs les paul on the november rain video!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....me=STRK:MEWN:IT

Yup that's it all right. I'd recognize that beautiful finish anywhere. Didn't Slash play a '59 though? Can you give me some pointers on getting started in the ebay guitar sellin' market?

As for your girl I know how you feel. I was dumped by a girl I totally was into and it hurt like a biatch. I moped around for 6-8 months then found myself much more reclusive as a person than I used to be. It's been about 5 years since we broke up and I ran into her last month at a funeral. Turns out she's getting married next summer to the boyfriend who was after me. It kinda messed with my head in a way I can't really put into words. I'm in no way, shape, or form ready to settle down and get married. Hell, I don't know if I even want to get married and have kids. I kinda like being free and a life void of hassles. Also when you date a hot and popular girl it's a pain in the ass because guys will always be hitting on her then you either gotta kick ass all the time or look like a wuss standing there while the douchebags hit on your girl. I'm gonna save up and get a prostitute I think, feelings just get in the way of life....
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile