View post (Moving On)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
11/22/2004 3:05 pm
My town, is like one of maybe 10 main ones in scotland, population is 60,000 I think. We have 3 nightclubs. Most girls in our town go there from about the age of 15/16. Its kinda bad like. I dont go cos I say its like mcds with alcohol!

Theres also a couple of pubs which are awful for underagers. The worst one I went to was shameless, I was about 18, just left school, but there was girls from about 3 or 4 years below my in school there. So clearly underage but the greedy landlord was jus after there money! Shame though cos that place had a great jukebox!

Yea... I wont replace her... its jus... well you got asee her to believe it. Shes amazin. Haha when shes famous I'll sell my story to the papers about the weekend her parents were at the edinburgh fringe festival and we enjoyed her dads expensive wine :)

I have good memories.. Im just not ready for her to start coming back to the pub. lol actually... shes 16.. and goes to the pub.. see what I mean!!
She was in last night and hanging about with me and my pals.. but I couldnt look at her. Totally sucks guys :(