Seeing as Bush has won (the popular vote, anyway)

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/17/2004 6:38 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOnenow we're trying, and it's too late. they hate us. and it has nothing to do with them being "terrorists."

I was flippin' through the channels the other day and landed on Faux News. They were giving some "fair and balanced" bull**** story about our assault on Fallujah. The caption on the TV read: "3000 terrorists said to be in Fallujah". The word "Terrorist" is such a loaded term these days that it pisses me off they used it when it didn't apply. To the uneducated faux news viewer it probably seemed like we're in there busting up terrorist training camps or some tripe. The insurgency will last as long as our occupation will. Additionally I doubt the elections there will solve a goddamn thing. You can't force a system of government on a nation.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 1
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
11/17/2004 7:22 pm
That's what I meant when I said you look better cuz you have the media in your pockets.
People who fight for their nation can't be called terrorists , specialy those who kill troops not civilians .... As a matter of fact , I don't remember that any Iraqi ever participated in real terrorist groups like Bin Laden's , and yet Bush used claims of links between Saddam and Al-Qaeda to launch that war , and still use the word "terrorists" to refer to resistance groups , knowing that the this word touches the americans deeply , specialy after 9/11.

Did you guys know that Al-Jazeera news network office in Iraq was closed , and the network isn't allowed to work in Iraq anymore ... Thanx to the american puppets (Iraqi government) , which serves Bush well by trying to hide the truth in this heated land .
Freedom and democracy :rolleyes: , I don't think so buddies !
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/17/2004 11:17 pm
Originally Posted by: SLYDid you guys know that Al-Jazeera news network office in Iraq was closed , and the network isn't allowed to work in Iraq anymore ... Thanx to the american puppets (Iraqi government) , which serves Bush well by trying to hide the truth in this heated land .
Freedom and democracy :rolleyes: , I don't think so buddies !

Well, the Al-Jazeera news network was a puppet of Saddam, if you'll think back a ways and remember the whole "There are NO Americans in Baghdad!" Personally I'll take a puppet of Bush over a puppet of Saddam any day of the week, although I'd rather just have real news. Too bad real news doesn't exist any more. Even I tire of the bias; Faux News and Communist News Network are just opposite ends of the same line of biased idiocy. Thank God for the BBC.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
11/17/2004 11:59 pm
Al-Jazeera are the Puppets of Saddam ???? :confused:
That's very rediculous and baseless !
Al-Jazeera is from Qatar , as you know , most of the operations during the war against Iraq were carried out from that country.
May be you donno this , as the US always accuse Al-Jazeera of being pro Saddam and pro Bin Laden , some arab governments keep accusing Al-Jazeera of being pro US and pro Israel ... Both know that's not true , but they keep lying to their people.

"There are NO Americans in Baghdad!" was claims by Iraqi officials , it was broadcasted on Al-Jazeera as news , not as their opinion .
I can see the truth better than you , cuz I watch both arabic and western news channels .... Al-Jazeera broadcasts both opposite opinions , while cnn and other channels broadcasted american view first , then copies the Iraqi's, Afghanies or whatever else's opinion from Al-Jazeera after being broadcasted .
If you don't allow others to express their opinions , then you're hiding something .... Freedom of speech is one of the top american values , your government keeps destroying those values .
# 4
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
11/18/2004 12:12 am
This thread has just gotten silly. Please just go back to discussing guitars. PLEASE!....for the love of God!!!!
# 5
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
11/18/2004 12:17 am
Originally Posted by: Christoph This thread has just gotten silly. Please just go back to discussing guitars. PLEASE!....for the love of God!!!!

I can smell a Steve Vai guitar solo in your post's outro. ;)
# 6
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/18/2004 1:23 am
Originally Posted by: SLYMay be you donno this , as the US always accuse Al-Jazeera of being pro Saddam and pro Bin Laden , some arab governments keep accusing Al-Jazeera of being pro US and pro Israel ... Both know that's not true , but they keep lying to their people.

"There are NO Americans in Baghdad!" was claims by Iraqi officials , it was broadcasted on Al-Jazeera as news , not as their opinion .
I can see the truth better than you , cuz I watch both arabic and western news channels .... Al-Jazeera broadcasts both opposite opinions , while cnn and other channels broadcasted american view first , then copies the Iraqi's, Afghanies or whatever else's opinion from Al-Jazeera after being broadcasted .
If you don't allow others to express their opinions , then you're hiding something .... Freedom of speech is one of the top american values , your government keeps destroying those values .

Very well, I retract my comment until I see some evidence supporting my previous opinion. Anyhow, this discussion IS kind of going on too long...and I WOULD rather talk about guitars.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 7
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
Christoph
is Super Fabulous
11/18/2004 1:56 am
Originally Posted by: SLYI can smell a Steve Vai guitar solo in your post's outro.

Yup, we're walking the fine line . . .
# 8
kingdavid
kingdavid
11/18/2004 7:37 am
*Strumming some simple I, V, II, IV chord progression*
Dubya is back,
For the next for years,
And if he doesn't break our backs,
I hope we'll still be here

# 9
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
11/18/2004 11:02 pm
I guess some people in America aren't the only ones that see Bush as a fdghdsaro;fG;SADCB. A bulk of his cabinet has left and saying screw you, also. That's all.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.