bad day

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/11/2004 8:37 pm
wow today sucked, we had a field trip in skool and my frends were pissed at me because i got our gruops combined and i was like in a grup with ppl they hated, but theyu didnt care later, then at thescien,ce museum we went to, i went in a tilted house thing and im pretty sure i broke my wrist, then i was gonna ask my frend out who i like so i finally had the cpurage, but she sed she just wanted to be frends and then some kid bashed my nose with a violin and who knows whats next. ive had much worse days, but today suked, and i cant stop thinking about my frend which is driving me crazy.......

and now i cant do the one good thing, play guitar, kuz of my wrist
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/11/2004 9:09 pm
If it is any conciliation I am having a bad day also !

I have spent months trying to isolate a mutant yeast allele that causes a phenotype that I can see.

I finally got back a plasmid only to discover that it has no mutations in it.

This means that I either have not rescued the right allele or the phenotype is due to a mutation in a gene I don't care about.

Both are bad !

bugger !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/11/2004 9:15 pm
hmmm.... i have no clue what you just said but it sounds like you had a bad day.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

# 3
DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
10/11/2004 9:24 pm
o0o, well sorry to both yah guys, I think i've had some bad days myself. I dont think their anything like Dr.'s???!!! lol
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar
# 4
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/11/2004 9:30 pm
I just console my self that in the long run of thing my problems don't amount to any more than a hill of beans !

In a hundred million years on one will care etc etc
# 5
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/11/2004 9:32 pm
hope it works out for you, im sure youll be able to do..... whatever it is your trying to do

# 6
Homebrew1709
Homebrew1709
10/11/2004 11:59 pm
Originally Posted by: guitarfreak141wow today sucked, we had a field trip in skool and my frends were pissed at me because i got our gruops combined and i was like in a grup with ppl they hated, but theyu didnt care later, then at thescien,ce museum we went to, i went in a tilted house thing and im pretty sure i broke my wrist, then i was gonna ask my frend out who i like so i finally had the cpurage, but she sed she just wanted to be frends and then some kid bashed my nose with a violin and who knows whats next. ive had much worse days, but today suked, and i cant stop thinking about my frend which is driving me crazy.......

and now i cant do the one good thing, play guitar, kuz of my wrist

Was this on purpose? cuz if it was then thats f***ed up and you oughta rip him a new one. As for the thing with your friend, ive found through experience that when you get involved with a friend, you'll never be the same afterwards. So when you break up (cuz most DO end lol) that friendship aint gonna be what it used to be...I've had too many of those...Btw my day sucked as well...Got up at 630 for class, failed my 2nd physics exam, then had to do a physics lab report...at least i wasnt attacked with a violin ;)
# 7
VintageReaper
VintageReaper
10/12/2004 12:15 am
Friends are friends when you have money, but leave you sitting when you need it.
You're an inspiration for birth control. - Duke Nukem.
# 8
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/12/2004 12:48 am
the kid who hit me with the violin.... that was an accident. And, now, I know she won't admit it, but I can tell my friend is acting different, even if it's just the smallest bit. And I can't stop thinking about her. I'm not trying to act all soppy and mushy and stuff but...ya.

And I know what you mean. I've had so many friends like that, all JERKS, but hopefully the friends I have now, will be friends for a while

# 9
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
10/12/2004 3:00 am
Originally Posted by: Dr_simonIf it is any conciliation I am having a bad day also !

I have spent months trying to isolate a mutant yeast allele that causes a phenotype that I can see.

I finally got back a plasmid only to discover that it has no mutations in it.

This means that I either have not rescued the right allele or the phenotype is due to a mutation in a gene I don't care about.

Both are bad !

bugger !

Yeah, I hate when that happens!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 10
Hootayah
Hootayah
10/12/2004 4:26 am
What a weird coincidence...
Today I had a field trip and my frends were congratulating me because i got our groups combined and i was like in a grup with ppl they loved. Then at the science museum we went to, i went in a tilted house thing and I found a winning lottery ticket, then i was gonna ask my frend out who i like so i finally had the courage, and she said yes and we had sex all day and then some kid bashed her nose with a violin and she had sex with me too. This is the best day ever.
and my wrist just got better and I can play guitar again!!
Hey you kids! Get outta that Jello tree!! :mad:
# 11
VintageReaper
VintageReaper
10/12/2004 7:35 am
Hahaha... that's mean Hootayah. I love it...
# 12
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
10/12/2004 8:19 am
Originally Posted by: HootayahWhat a weird coincidence...
Today I had a field trip and my frends were congratulating me because i got our groups combined and i was like in a grup with ppl they loved. Then at the science museum we went to, i went in a tilted house thing and I found a winning lottery ticket, then i was gonna ask my frend out who i like so i finally had the courage, and she said yes and we had sex all day and then some kid bashed her nose with a violin and she had sex with me too. This is the best day ever.

Wow man, talk about your parallel universes. All I did today was isolate a mutant yeast allele (Got my plasmids all in check and passed my AIDS test too) and then I had sex with that girl in a tilted house thing at a science museum. Weird...
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 13
meandmyRG
meandmyRG
10/12/2004 11:57 am
Theres some sort of freaky twilight zone stuff happening here.

Today i was at the museum as well with a friend that I like and decided to tell her how I feel, so when no one was around I showed her the tilted plasmid in my genes and she said bring it on, anyway we snuck off behind one of the displays and she showed me her phenotypes but when it got to her genes I couldnt go any further it was just horrible, I told her as nicely as I could that she had mutant yeast in her genes and for that she hits me with a bloody cello, ill be glad when this day is over I tell ya.
# 14
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/12/2004 12:49 pm
meandmyRG LMDAO !

I used to have a friend who would go out clubbing and get all messed up. One night he scored and arrived home with said young lady. When it came down to doing the dirty he apparently could not perform as he could not remember where he had put his DNA !

If that is not a very good reason not to do drugs excessively I don't know what is !!
# 15
VintageReaper
VintageReaper
10/12/2004 5:11 pm
Dr. Simon said it. This thread is going from bad to worse. :P Hahaha...
# 16
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/12/2004 8:06 pm
Originally Posted by: HootayahWhat a weird coincidence...

wow...... I just realized what an idiot I am...... sry for being an idiot, and thank you hootayah for making that post.(this is not sarcasm)

# 17
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/12/2004 9:46 pm
Originally Posted by: meandmyRGTheres some sort of freaky twilight zone stuff happening here.

Today i was at the museum as well with a friend that I like and decided to tell her how I feel, so when no one was around I showed her the tilted plasmid in my genes and she said bring it on, anyway we snuck off behind one of the displays and she showed me her phenotypes but when it got to her genes I couldnt go any further it was just horrible, I told her as nicely as I could that she had mutant yeast in her genes and for that she hits me with a bloody cello, ill be glad when this day is over I tell ya.

I haven't laughed so hard since I saw THIS: http://public.www.planetmirror.com/pub/engrish/ttt_captions/00-20.htm
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 18
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
10/12/2004 10:30 pm
All your base are belong to us!!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 19
ckandes1
ckandes1
10/12/2004 10:58 pm
yeah i've had a bad day too. want to know why? because when i read Dr. Simon's first post on this thread a laughed enough to start choking.
[FONT=Courier New]
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
B||-----------------------------|---------------------||
G||*--------7h8-7---------------|--------------5-----*||
D||*------------------7h8-7-----|--------5--------7--*||
A||---0--0---------0---------0--|--8--7-----7---------||
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
:cool: Ckandes1
[/FONT]
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.