- Identifying The Key Signature
- Playing The Major Scale In Time
- Major Scale Play Along
- Targeting Chord Tones
- Chord Tones Play Along
- Using The Scale And Targeting Chord Tones
- Melody Play Along
- Melody An Octave Higher
- Octave Higher Melody Play Along
- Modulation Melody Play Along
- Modulation An Octave Higher
- Octave Higher Modulation Melody Play Along
This tutorial covers all concepts needed for the beginner to understand and learn how to improvise a single note melody, lead or solo over a major key chord progression. This includes key signature as the scale that relates all chords in a progression, rhythmically targeting chord tones, building melodies and musical phrases from the scale and chord tones as a basis for improvising over the chord progression.
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.