I hope none of you ever need to use customer service with this website


gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
05/17/2024 2:12 am

Imagine being a customer for over 2 years and then something that is advertised in an annual membership deal isn't even granted when you purchase it, and when you ask about it they proceed to permanently ghost you.  Clearly guitar tricks operates with zero integrity, please be careful everyone.


# 1
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
05/18/2024 6:39 pm

Just a bump, maybe the guitar tricks admin didn't see this and they'll eventually reply!  😂


# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
05/20/2024 8:47 pm

Hi Gundlach,


Please contact us at admin@guitartricks.com for support with this issue. We will need more info. as to what you are referring to. Thanks! 


If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
jowzia2002
Registered User
Joined: 12/20/22
Posts: 7
jowzia2002
Registered User
Joined: 12/20/22
Posts: 7
05/26/2024 10:41 am

Hi, did they resolve the problem for you?


192.168.1.1 192.168.100.1


edited
# 4
ElizabethHernandez
Registered User
Joined: 05/23/24
Posts: 1
ElizabethHernandez
Registered User
Joined: 05/23/24
Posts: 1
06/03/2024 5:54 am

I also want to know that.


# 5
otis5842
Registered User
Joined: 06/06/24
Posts: 4
otis5842
Registered User
Joined: 06/06/24
Posts: 4
06/06/2024 2:15 am

thank you for sharing this amazing piece of information.


FNF


# 6
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
06/11/2024 9:42 pm
#4 Originally Posted by: jowzia2002

Hi, did they resolve the problem for you?


192.168.1.1 192.168.100.1

Nope, they did not.  That forum message from the admin was to just to save face in front of others.  I emailed them again and nothing, just continue to get ghosted.  Again, there is zero integrity here.  I'm in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card company now, will never be supporting Guitar Tricks again.


# 7
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
06/12/2024 8:28 pm
#7 Originally Posted by: gundlach

Nope, they did not.  That forum message from the admin was to just to save face in front of others.  I emailed them again and nothing, just continue to get ghosted.  Again, there is zero integrity here.  I'm in the process of disputing the charge with my credit card company now, will never be supporting Guitar Tricks again.

Hi Gundlach,


We respond to all incoming messages within a couple of hours. If sent after hours, they are answered the next morning. Please check your spam and junk folder for any missed responses. 


 


We also have a phone number available which can be located here: https://support.guitartricks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018786173-Give-us-a-call-or-send-us-an-email


 


If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 8
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
gundlach
Full Access
Joined: 01/17/22
Posts: 4
06/13/2024 2:37 am
#8 Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi Gundlach,


We respond to all incoming messages within a couple of hours. If sent after hours, they are answered the next morning. Please check your spam and junk folder for any missed responses. 


 


We also have a phone number available which can be located here: https://support.guitartricks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018786173-Give-us-a-call-or-send-us-an-email


 

I've emailed probably 10 different times over the past 3 months, with zero response, including my recent attempt after seeing your reply on this thread.  There are no replies in my junk or spam folders and never have been.  I've also called that number you linked many times and even left voicemails, with no one ever present to answer the call and no callbacks after my voicemails, in fact I suspect that number isn't even monitored.  What's also sad is that my complaint is not only entirely justified but extremely easily remedied.


# 9
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Joined: 09/28/05
Posts: 3,498
06/14/2024 4:25 pm
#9 Originally Posted by: gundlach

I've emailed probably 10 different times over the past 3 months, with zero response, including my recent attempt after seeing your reply on this thread.  There are no replies in my junk or spam folders and never have been.  I've also called that number you linked many times and even left voicemails, with no one ever present to answer the call and no callbacks after my voicemails, in fact I suspect that number isn't even monitored.  What's also sad is that my complaint is not only entirely justified but extremely easily remedied.

We have sent an email to the address associated with your username: gundlach. The last available thread we could find in our system was from November 2023. Hopefully the email on file is still valid, if there is another email in use we can look that information up. If you would like to explain the situation via forum we can look into it as well. We just need more information about what the issue is. If you are just looking for a refund, we are happy to help as well. 


If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.