Embarrasment, any stories?

u10ajf
u10ajf
03/18/2003 8:39 pm
Here's a story for you. When I was a teenager I smoked too much weed. One day I was sat in the sitting room with my parents who, oblivious to my presence, were reading books. I was eating a tuna sandwich without a plate. I had to go to the toilet but I knew that if I put my sandwich down it's platelessness might be noticed so I decided that the most sensible thing to do would be to stick it on top of the door (above head height, out of normal eye-line). When I came back into the room I asked "where's my sandwich" and closed the door...

they were not as amused as I was. I couldn't exactly tell them I was stoned either so I just looked stupid. Pretty funny though don't you think?

anyone else got some daft stories?
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?
# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
03/19/2003 2:11 am
The second gig I ever played was the Fall Fair at the small town I grew up in. At night, of course... Outdoors, don'cha know... in the *&#%'n rain!!! :rolleyes:

This wasn't some high-dollar extravaganza. We were on a bare wooden platform without any sort of a canopy. The stage got seriously slippery in the wet, and the only one who didn't flirt with death by electrocution was the drummer.

The climax of the evening was when I did a big 'Pete Townsend' windmill, lost my footing, and did the splits into a puddle. :eek:

Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
PanteraSDMF
PanteraSDMF
03/19/2003 5:07 am
About 8 months ago, I went to the city with my girlfriend, her parents and her parents' friends to watch fireworks. They cooked a big meal that included samon and salad and **** like that. I hadnt eaten all day so I was extremely hungry. I downed whatever I could without coming off like a slob. About 20 minutes after eating we walked about 20 minutes to a bridge so we could get a good view of the fireworks. Then my stomach started to hurt about halfway into the them. It was a long ****ing walk back to that appartment. As soon as they opened to the door I jetted to the bathroom. I was in there another good 20 minutes; 10 on the can, another 10 trying to get the stench to leave by spraying arosol and turning on the exaust fan.

I found out 2 days later that a large majority of my family was allergic to salmon. Some knowledge I would have wanted to know a few days earlier.
All that has been
All that's to be
No tomorrow
No Demise Of Sanity
# 3
Slow Diver
Slow Diver
03/19/2003 9:50 am
Once I was at a party in a friend of mine and I drank too much an smoked a lot of weed. The last think I remmembered was that we were partying and chatting and then....I woke up in one bed and it was around 12 o'clock at noon. I asked my friend "How the **** I got in that bed?" and he told me that I had gone to the toilet and I was missing for more than an hour. He got worried about me and went downstairs and found me that I was asleep on the floor of the bathroom. I hadn't done anything bad, just had fallen asleep ner the bathroom's door. I suppose that I felt bad and tried to sober up by throwing up but I couldn't manage to do it. Then he carried me to the upper floor and put me to sleep. This is one of the most embarassing stories and since then I am very careful about how much I drink and smoke.
:D
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!
# 4
u10ajf
u10ajf
03/19/2003 7:36 pm
A friend of mine (Let's call him Pete) went through a very bad phase of drinking, he fell asleep on the John once too, we got a warden to move him on. This was illadvised. We should have done it really but the other guy with me had somthing against the dude. He got a disciplinary and, to add to the embarrasment, the warden was a woman.
I remember once being pissed at a party, talking to some stranger for maybe 20 minutes, going away, coming back, sitting next to them and then asking them who they were, like we'd never met! Aaarghh!
Keep the stories coming !!
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.