What kind of email is this I have no clue

DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
08/07/2007 8:03 pm
XVIII. The Northeast and Northwest Passages
I've drifted somewhat from the distant heartPoint, after all, when finally one reaches
The snowflakes are swirling, blotting outWhen I am heard, and what I say is solely
—Now that you notice it—have just moved past—The place the road ends, that patch of white paint
Trampled snow is the only rose.Upon from the right by far trees, that white place
Dim, and die tonight?Among us, only Alberti, then Sangallo,
Bronze the sky, with noFloating on the sky.
wonders if she'd ever be brave enoughTrampled snow is the only rose.
This perfection, this absence.Along the walls are only empty niches,
VII. Hudson and His Strait; Baffin and His BayAnd trumpet at his lips; nor does he cast
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 1
hunter1801
hunter1801
08/07/2007 11:14 pm
It's called spam...
# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
08/08/2007 3:58 am
Thats the kind of e-mail that contains bad things from teh interwebz.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
ren
ren
08/08/2007 8:46 am
/Computer Geek Hat = ON

Spam filters etc used by ISPs use a farily complex scoring system to determine if the message is valid. It used to be that spammers filled their messages with random characters so they appeared to be real messages, but then the scanning software got more sophistocated and the spammers staretd using real language to get around them.

Then it got randomised because the software searches on certain strings etc, so you get the kind of babble you've posted above. The latest technique is to embed all the info in a graphic and send that - way harder to scan and differentiate from real email.

Just delete it - if it's a dodgy one NEVER try to remove yourself from the mailing list - alll you're doing is proving the email address is active, and you'll get more spam... You could report it to your ISP - they should be stopping it really...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 4
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
08/08/2007 1:39 pm
Originally Posted by: ren/Computer Geek Hat = ON

Spam filters etc used by ISPs use a farily complex scoring system to determine if the message is valid. It used to be that spammers filled their messages with random characters so they appeared to be real messages, but then the scanning software got more sophistocated and the spammers staretd using real language to get around them.

Then it got randomised because the software searches on certain strings etc, so you get the kind of babble you've posted above. The latest technique is to embed all the info in a graphic and send that - way harder to scan and differentiate from real email.

Just delete it - if it's a dodgy one NEVER try to remove yourself from the mailing list - alll you're doing is proving the email address is active, and you'll get more spam... You could report it to your ISP - they should be stopping it really...
Now I Know Thank very much!
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.