I never Really

DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/06/2007 4:19 pm
Introduced myself, My real name is Jack and I've been a musician for 25+years
I love my family and friends. I dont like Bull S*** I dont beat around the bush, I say what's on my mind at the time. Honesty is the best policy. Im all for the people's Rights and the biggest one for me is Freedom of speech. So I tend to offend alot of people but thats my right. I dont mean to. I HATE LIAR'S. I think alot of people are un-informed which makes them look stupid to others. I currently play Bass Guitar in a Rock,Metal,Thrash Band and Im going to Rock the World. I will live forever on CD's And thats why Im The DAMAGED ONE.
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 1
MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
04/06/2007 4:52 pm
Cool little post you got going here man. Alsways nice to know who you chit chat with on here. Well my name Is Dan. Im a wapping 31 years old ... married with 2 awesome daughters 13 and 4 (I'll figure out what causes that one of these days...lol). Im born and raised Texarkana, Tx. and a huge Texas Longhorns fan. I been playing since right before Christmas and cant put it down. I have gotten priety involved with the music sceen here in my town and growing to love the music I hear and play more and more every day. Im the leed mechanic for the only E.M.S. company in the area. So I get to play with a bunch of lights and sirens every day... whooo hooo... (hell who am I kidding.... even I get tired of hearing them sometimes....lol)
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace
# 2
Scotttaylor72
Scotttaylor72
04/06/2007 4:54 pm
Hi, my real name is Scott. Scott Taylor to be exact and uh... let's see... I was born in 1972, which makes me 34 right now... that's where the screenname comes from, although I regret using it now... wish I'd used something cooler like maybe "@sskicker". Instead I used the 'ol standby because I didn't think I'd be involved in the Forum Community. "Hindsight... " as they say.

Anywho, I'm probably the biggest smartass here in the forums and I'll tell ya, I REALLY REALLY REAAAALLY bite my tongue (fingers) almost every day because I haven't been around long enough to bust balls. I actually like being a nicer guy, though, I feel like I'm a better person if I'm not constantly making wise-ass comments, even if it's funny... which is another passion of mine: being funny at someone else's expense. I enjoy this discussion board because it's always positive.

As for guitar, I suck, but I have a lot of fun playing. I've been playing for about a year and a half now and I play about an hour and a half every night, probably 4 hours each weekend.

I got married (second time 'round) two weeks ago today to someone who loves music as much as I do but doesn't play any instrument.
# 3
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/06/2007 4:59 pm
Originally Posted by: Scotttaylor72Hi, my real name is Scott. Scott Taylor to be exact and uh... let's see... I was born in 1972, which makes me 34 right now... that's where the screenname comes from, although I regret using it now... wish I'd used something cooler like maybe "@sskicker". Instead I used the 'ol standby because I didn't think I'd be involved in the Forum Community. "Hindsight... " as they say.

Anywho, I'm probably the biggest smartass here in the forums and I'll tell ya, I REALLY REALLY REAAAALLY bite my tongue (fingers) almost every day because I haven't been around long enough to bust balls. I actually like being a nicer guy, though, I feel like I'm a better person if I'm not constantly making wise-ass comments, even if it's funny... which is another passion of mine: being funny at someone else's expense. I enjoy this discussion board because it's always positive.

As for guitar, I suck, but I have a lot of fun playing. I've been playing for about a year and a half now and I play about an hour and a half every night, probably 4 hours each weekend.

I got married (second time 'round) two weeks ago today to someone who loves music as much as I do but doesn't play any instrument.
You dont wanna know how many times Ive been WARNED!! LOL GT :D
# 4
MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
04/06/2007 5:00 pm
Hey Scott well a late congradulations is in order..... Hope your round two works out as good as mine did...lol
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace
# 5
FingerSpasm
FingerSpasm
04/06/2007 7:18 pm
Edited by FingerSpasm
# 6
earthman buck
earthman buck
04/06/2007 7:34 pm
Well, uh.......welcome?
# 7
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
04/06/2007 8:07 pm
A bit late homie... in fact SO late I don't even think I'm going to welcome you slacker. :mad:

# 8
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/06/2007 8:26 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyA bit late homie... in fact SO late I don't even think I'm going to welcome you slacker. :mad:
LMAO :D Fashionably Late I just want you people to know what Im all about!! U no.
# 9
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/06/2007 8:27 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONELMAO :D Fashionably Late I just want you people to know what Im all about!! U no.
What about you? Who and what ru about.
# 10
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
04/07/2007 5:01 am
i prefer to be mysterious...because apparently thats what the cool cats are doing :)

im infatuated with guitaring...

that is all..

nice and concise
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 11
polansky
polansky
04/09/2007 3:21 am
I was talking with my girlfriend last night and I was talking bout you guys, casue I think of all in GT as friends and I was refering to all of you by your nicknames so I guess it's time to really introduce myself cause I didn't introduce myself from day one (like lots of new members latelly).

My name is Román (at the end everyone got to the Polansky stuff so I decided to embrace my fate)... I'm 30 yrs old, being playing for 2 years, still suck but I'm Having a blast. Living in mexico city, being an art director for a advertising agency for 4 years now, former drummer and music lover since y can remember. Metalhead since forever, blues lover made in GT.

Just met my girlfriend 22 days ago and I just realyzed she is going to be my wife... damn I'm happy.

So that's bout it... this is a great place and I ran into the cooles people ever in here... thanks to everyone. :D
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.