Football (again)

Krunek
Krunek
03/26/2007 4:34 am
Soooooo...another round of qualifying games is behind us...Hehe.We beat Macedonia...2/1.And I should say we had a fair bit of luck.They played great game in the first halftime.Luckily, we awoke the other halftime...Hrvatska!!Hrvatska!!Hehe.So, Ren and Akira, what the **** is wrong with your team?
I mean, Izrael is a good team, but I would think England would beat them at least by one goal...Hmmmm...Very poor, if I may say.And Russia is growing better from one game to another...If you guys keep playing like that, you won"t qualify.
# 1
ren
ren
03/26/2007 9:57 am
yep, no argument from me. The England football team are a mystery to science - they manage to suck and blow at the same time.... :eek:

I've no idea why they are so poor... you're right though - we don't deserve to qualify, and at the moment I hope we don't. At least then I'll be spared the pain of watching.

On a final unrealted note, I've no idea what Israel are doing playing a European cup qualifier anyway... not very european are they?

And, congrats to Croatia for another good result...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 2
Krunek
Krunek
03/26/2007 7:19 pm
Originally Posted by: renyep, no argument from me. The England football team are a mystery to science - they manage to suck and blow at the same time.... :eek:

I've no idea why they are so poor... you're right though - we don't deserve to qualify, and at the moment I hope we don't. At least then I'll be spared the pain of watching.

On a final unrealted note, I've no idea what Israel are doing playing a European cup qualifier anyway... not very european are they?

And, congrats to Croatia for another good result...

Thanks!! I am so very glad now.Looks like we finally have the team able to achieve something...At least we all hope so.Well, dunno about England...Not so sure about the rules this year, but if only first two teams ine each group go further, well...Russia is much better.No offense here, being objective.
As far as the Izrael part (darn, I keep writting that wrong...it is Israel, right?Well, in my language is Izrael...) I think it has to do with the religion.
Nobody in the Asia wants to play with them...That is why they are competing in Europe...No offense to anyone ment here.
# 3
WrigglerUk
WrigglerUk
03/27/2007 5:39 am
Originally Posted by: KrunekThanks!! I am so very glad now.Looks like we finally have the team able to achieve something...At least we all hope so.Well, dunno about England...Not so sure about the rules this year, but if only first two teams ine each group go further, well...Russia is much better.No offense here, being objective.
As far as the Izrael part (darn, I keep writting that wrong...it is Israel, right?Well, in my language is Izrael...) I think it has to do with the religion.
Nobody in the Asia wants to play with them...That is why they are competing in Europe...No offense to anyone ment here.

You can imagine what the crowd security would be like...!

England are a headless chicken right now. Some very good players but a coach who doesn't know what formation to play, because he daren't drop one of the 'stars' - Lampard and Gerrard both have to play and the formation gets moved around them trying to find something that works. Bah!

Croatia have some very skillful players, but they play as a unit, and also play a good game to watch at the same time. Good luck to ya...!
Can you play "Far Far Away?"

Yes - how far would you like?
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.