View post (Football (again))

View thread

Krunek
Krunek
03/26/2007 7:19 pm
Originally Posted by: renyep, no argument from me. The England football team are a mystery to science - they manage to suck and blow at the same time.... :eek:

I've no idea why they are so poor... you're right though - we don't deserve to qualify, and at the moment I hope we don't. At least then I'll be spared the pain of watching.

On a final unrealted note, I've no idea what Israel are doing playing a European cup qualifier anyway... not very european are they?

And, congrats to Croatia for another good result...

Thanks!! I am so very glad now.Looks like we finally have the team able to achieve something...At least we all hope so.Well, dunno about England...Not so sure about the rules this year, but if only first two teams ine each group go further, well...Russia is much better.No offense here, being objective.
As far as the Izrael part (darn, I keep writting that wrong...it is Israel, right?Well, in my language is Izrael...) I think it has to do with the religion.
Nobody in the Asia wants to play with them...That is why they are competing in Europe...No offense to anyone ment here.