Ny3

earthman buck
earthman buck
03/14/2007 8:38 pm
Here's a song I wrote based on this little incident. Wherever you see NY3, it's pronounced New York Three, I just like the way NY3 looks.

I literally cannot wait to play this to our junior-high-girl-fans at our show this Friday.

[U]NY3[/U]

Injustice in New York
where there’s a brand new rule:
a naughty body part
cannot be said in school
Hey intellects!
you’ve got yourselves to blame
you should have given it
a less offensive name

Free the NY3 (x4)

It’s for our childrens’ sake
we hold this point of view
or they might learn the facts of life
before we want them to
remove the vile word
wherever it’s displayed
there’s no place for anatomy
in this enlightened age

Free the NY3 (x12)

Vagina!
Vagina!
Vagina!
Vaginaaaaaaa!

Fast forward twenty years
the kids are safe at last
the word that scarred their ears
is now a thing of past
the girls wear panties
with censor-bars in front
and every day in fifth-grade health
they learn about their ****s

Free the NY3 (x8)
# 1
paullly
paullly
03/15/2007 2:21 am
that song is cool man, you might have a future in songwriting!!!
It reminds me of a time i was at a customs office in buffalo, were i used to spend a few hours each day thru the week, any way, the manager there asked me if she sould give her son some used comic books for christmas that some friend of hers gave her or go buy something new, anyway i said go get something new for the boy but she disagreed, so they spread the comic books around the office floor and started to pick out something suitable for junior, the choices were between comics about war and weapons or about a female superhero with a full set of knockers (drawn in cartoon) and she thought the weapons were more suitable for junior,

ive always thought the usa was crazy for the fact boobs are outrageous and guns are not

the usa is self destructing, ,,, the us government wastes millions of dollars censoring swear words and farts and boobs and the likes of bubba and howard stern but has no problem showing america on the news how they bomb and kill people, the uncle sam join the army commercials are really far fetched as you will not have a goood time or education you will actually be a mental case, and the news thrives on people crying for their kids lost lives at war... what the ****

proirities ar ****ing ass backwards
# 2
grizzlymint
grizzlymint
03/15/2007 2:36 am
Hmmm, so why don't we deny reality that people have/are being killed AND show the kids tits and ass at the same time. Then we would be a perfectly sane country....

Good song though earthy. Humorous stuff. People do tend to blow such things out of proportion. Them young teen girls should love it.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.
# 3
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
03/19/2007 3:49 am
I love it! *swoon*

Nah its good. Good work.

# 4
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
03/27/2007 12:32 am
Did you guys end up playing this one?
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 5
earthman buck
earthman buck
03/27/2007 3:35 am
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyDid you guys end up playing this one?

Not at a show, no. That dance we were supposed to play got canceled. The jerks who run the place decided they wanted 100% of the take, so the people organizing told them to go bone themselves.

It is a cool song, though. And very fun to play.
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.