View post (Ny3)

View thread

paullly
paullly
03/15/2007 2:21 am
that song is cool man, you might have a future in songwriting!!!
It reminds me of a time i was at a customs office in buffalo, were i used to spend a few hours each day thru the week, any way, the manager there asked me if she sould give her son some used comic books for christmas that some friend of hers gave her or go buy something new, anyway i said go get something new for the boy but she disagreed, so they spread the comic books around the office floor and started to pick out something suitable for junior, the choices were between comics about war and weapons or about a female superhero with a full set of knockers (drawn in cartoon) and she thought the weapons were more suitable for junior,

ive always thought the usa was crazy for the fact boobs are outrageous and guns are not

the usa is self destructing, ,,, the us government wastes millions of dollars censoring swear words and farts and boobs and the likes of bubba and howard stern but has no problem showing america on the news how they bomb and kill people, the uncle sam join the army commercials are really far fetched as you will not have a goood time or education you will actually be a mental case, and the news thrives on people crying for their kids lost lives at war... what the ****

proirities ar ****ing ass backwards