Again

Krunek
Krunek
09/13/2006 4:33 am
Was I wasted yesterday... And, as always, the morning after, still a bit under the influence, I achieve enlightment. The question of the day, this time:
Why don"t they make coffee in filter bags? You know, like tea? If you would like a stronger one, put two bags, and for standard one, put one. It would be
much simpler to prepare and much easier to clean the cups afterwards. There. Help me out here, people. I need to resolve this matter, it is of crucial importance. Hehehe. :D
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
09/13/2006 12:39 pm
>They do<

I've also used the "pods" in this maner, rather than using them with the coffee maker thing made for them.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
09/13/2006 12:42 pm
I have actually seen those... like a huge teabag but for a coffee maker... I know you can buy them here in Canada...
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 3
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/13/2006 2:15 pm
We have coffee bags at my work break room but not for cups they are big bags for pots
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 4
OSdave
OSdave
09/13/2006 3:57 pm
I get these at the grocery store:

http://www.discountcoffee.com/FolgersSingles.htm

(Oh, looks like PRS beat me to it... :D )
# 5
Krunek
Krunek
09/13/2006 9:46 pm
Oh, ok then. Matter resolved. Thanks girls and guys... ;)
Hehehe, every time i get wasted (2,3,4,5 times per week), the morning after I usually end up with some stupid question that has come to me, as I believe, on divine wings and I must answer it. Oh, alcohol, what are you doing to me?? I love you, and you toss me "round... :D
# 6
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/14/2006 12:05 pm
Is it partly sunny or partly cloudy?
Why do Hotdogs come in packages of 10 and buns in packages of 8?
# 7
Krunek
Krunek
09/14/2006 12:13 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONEIs it partly sunny or partly cloudy?

I don"t get the other part... (I am European, bare it in mind...), but, my friend, the glass is always half empty... it needs to be emptied to the bottom and then refilled!! Hehehehe... I am again a bit cheerfull... Have bout 10 beers in me, half liter ones... Of we go to the bar. Cheers, friends!
# 8
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/14/2006 2:35 pm
Originally Posted by: KrunekI don"t get the other part... (I am European, bare it in mind...), but, my friend, the glass is always half empty... it needs to be emptied to the bottom and then refilled!! Hehehehe... I am again a bit cheerfull... Have bout 10 beers in me, half liter ones... Of we go to the bar. Cheers, friends!
I Knew you were cool :cool:
# 9
acapella
acapella
09/14/2006 3:49 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONEIs it partly sunny or partly cloudy?

I don't think it can ever be "partly" sunny, it either is or is not. As for cloudy, it can be partly cloudy, so go for that.

I assume there are varying numbers in packages that you can buy, not always 8 or 10. Also,that way you have to buy more to make it even, so they make more money.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 10
Tonja_Renee
Tonja_Renee
09/14/2006 4:10 pm
You can buy hotdog buns in packages of 12 as well.. But rarely, unless you are having a crap load of kids over would I ever use the whole 12.

Plus weiners are used for other things than just hotdogs.. Or at least here in the Maritimes, Canada we do... Plus my kids always eat one with the bun and one without..

as for the sun thing... I guess it would be an optimist/pessimist way of looking at things... same as if the glass is half full or half empty...
# 11
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
09/14/2006 7:55 pm
Hmm...sounds like a ressurection of Ponyone's Random thought Theatre.

So...here's one i can up with the other day. I was reading some literature on drunk driving, and it said if you are pulled over and blow over .08, you are legally intoxicated. No you are not. You are illegally intoxicated my friend!

On a related note, i'm out of beer. :(
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 12
Krunek
Krunek
09/15/2006 4:32 am
[QUOTE=ericthecableguy]Hmm...sounds like a ressurection of Ponyone's Random thought Theatre.

So...here's one i can up with the other day. I was reading some literature on drunk driving, and it said if you are pulled over and blow over .08, you are legally intoxicated. No you are not. You are illegally intoxicated my friend!

On a related note, i'm out of beer./QUOTE]

My simphaties, friend... running out of beer is the one of the worst things that can happen to a man... It is right next to running out of vine. ;)
A few facts about Croatia... We spell (write) vine similar to english word; yours is vine, ours vino. And :mad: we have zero tolerance for alcohol if driving... 0,0. Which reminds me of this one occasion, we were playing at this biker meeting, and there was only one exit out of the place. Cops standed there, and every biker going out had to do alcohol testing. If she/he was drunk, back to the camp. No ticket or fine, but you can"t go on the road.
Anyhow, I wasn"t driving, so, after (and before to be honest) we played, i poured gallons into me... So, I went to do the test, just for kicks. I asked the cops, they said, sure, no sweat. Well, I blew 2,56... And they were like, whoa! But you are ok! You can talk and walk and everything! And i was like, why, of course I can! What a stupid thing to emphasise! Now I must get another beer... Ah, us guitarists... ;)
# 13
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/15/2006 1:32 pm
Friends dont let you drive drunk, They get drunk and ride with them.

PS [U]Do not [/U] Drink and Drive at all!!!!!!! :(
# 14
Tonja_Renee
Tonja_Renee
09/15/2006 3:36 pm
Originally Posted by: Krunek
My simphaties, friend... running out of beer is the one of the worst things that can happen to a man... It is right next to running out of vine. ;)
A few facts about Croatia... We spell (write) vine similar to english word; yours is vine, ours vino.

I think I'm confused??? Do you mean vine like a plant vine.. or are you talking about the alcoholic beverage... wine? That is made from grapes and fermented... etc... ?
# 15
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
09/16/2006 3:19 am
Pretty sure he means wine.

Times are actually changing. My mom says it used to be cool to drink and drive. Now mw and my friends would pound the s*** out of eachother if we tried.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 16
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
09/16/2006 3:23 am
red wine makes me too purple...then id look like a freak...on a leash...baah was on some roll
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 17
Krunek
Krunek
09/17/2006 3:17 pm
Uh, again in this phase... Played a gig on friday, went straight to work on saturday morning, got home, took shower, back to gig till today (sunday). Got wasted as a bucket, slept few hours, now I am here... A question has struck me again. heh. First to answer few of yours... Tonja, I ment wine as in an alcohol beverage. Just written it wrong. ;) As for drinking and driving, I posted a thread a way back on the topic... How one of my best friends ended up in a wheel chair. Former basist of mine. He is to recover, but it goes very slowly. It has been more than a year since and he still can"t walk on his own. But he will. He will, I believe in that.I don"t wanna go into all that now... Of course, I am a hipocrite... I always drive wasted, but it is like, I know no other gear than 2nd. I start in 2nd, drive in 2nd. 40 km per hour. No faster than that. Always.

Anyhow, the question of the day. I mean no disrispect or offense to anyone. This is just a question. Ok, i was raised and am still a catholic. I believe in God, go to church when I can... Read a bible few times. Regardless of being a christian or not, I think every man should do so... am matter of culture. It is the most printed book in the world... Anyhow, I was wondering this... Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, right? Where did Cain and Abel found their wives?
:confused: There was no people on earth. Or was there? What do you all think??
# 18
earthman buck
earthman buck
09/18/2006 3:01 am
Originally Posted by: KrunekAnyhow, the question of the day. I mean no disrispect or offense to anyone. This is just a question. Ok, i was raised and am still a catholic. I believe in God, go to church when I can... Read a bible few times. Regardless of being a christian or not, I think every man should do so... am matter of culture. It is the most printed book in the world... Anyhow, I was wondering this... Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, right? Where did Cain and Abel found their wives?
:confused: There was no people on earth. Or was there? What do you all think??

So....the Bible says gay incest is alright? I knew it!!!

Ha, kidding. No need to start no religious scuffle.
# 19
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
09/18/2006 3:07 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckSo....the Bible says gay incest is alright? I knew it!!!

Ha, kidding. No need to start no religious scuffle.
You aint right :D
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.