View post (Again)

View thread

Krunek
Krunek
09/15/2006 4:32 am
[QUOTE=ericthecableguy]Hmm...sounds like a ressurection of Ponyone's Random thought Theatre.

So...here's one i can up with the other day. I was reading some literature on drunk driving, and it said if you are pulled over and blow over .08, you are legally intoxicated. No you are not. You are illegally intoxicated my friend!

On a related note, i'm out of beer./QUOTE]

My simphaties, friend... running out of beer is the one of the worst things that can happen to a man... It is right next to running out of vine. ;)
A few facts about Croatia... We spell (write) vine similar to english word; yours is vine, ours vino. And :mad: we have zero tolerance for alcohol if driving... 0,0. Which reminds me of this one occasion, we were playing at this biker meeting, and there was only one exit out of the place. Cops standed there, and every biker going out had to do alcohol testing. If she/he was drunk, back to the camp. No ticket or fine, but you can"t go on the road.
Anyhow, I wasn"t driving, so, after (and before to be honest) we played, i poured gallons into me... So, I went to do the test, just for kicks. I asked the cops, they said, sure, no sweat. Well, I blew 2,56... And they were like, whoa! But you are ok! You can talk and walk and everything! And i was like, why, of course I can! What a stupid thing to emphasise! Now I must get another beer... Ah, us guitarists... ;)