View post (Again)

View thread

Krunek
Krunek
09/17/2006 3:17 pm
Uh, again in this phase... Played a gig on friday, went straight to work on saturday morning, got home, took shower, back to gig till today (sunday). Got wasted as a bucket, slept few hours, now I am here... A question has struck me again. heh. First to answer few of yours... Tonja, I ment wine as in an alcohol beverage. Just written it wrong. ;) As for drinking and driving, I posted a thread a way back on the topic... How one of my best friends ended up in a wheel chair. Former basist of mine. He is to recover, but it goes very slowly. It has been more than a year since and he still can"t walk on his own. But he will. He will, I believe in that.I don"t wanna go into all that now... Of course, I am a hipocrite... I always drive wasted, but it is like, I know no other gear than 2nd. I start in 2nd, drive in 2nd. 40 km per hour. No faster than that. Always.

Anyhow, the question of the day. I mean no disrispect or offense to anyone. This is just a question. Ok, i was raised and am still a catholic. I believe in God, go to church when I can... Read a bible few times. Regardless of being a christian or not, I think every man should do so... am matter of culture. It is the most printed book in the world... Anyhow, I was wondering this... Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, right? Where did Cain and Abel found their wives?
:confused: There was no people on earth. Or was there? What do you all think??