feelin confused n some words...

redspecial
redspecial
12/18/2005 3:51 am
well...
im pretty screwed up these day in my life. not a specific problem like, outta money, girl issue etc. its about my life. its my damn life in general...

when i was a kid, people was sayin that im gifted about drawin stuffs. then i go n graduated from an hi-school of art... it generally makes me confused about the whole thing. i never liked to drawin again...

i was lost before the graduation. no college n rollin around for a year. and i infected with guitar. it was like the gift from god. the first thing i pleased to practice as hell and understand. im so angry to waste my years before without it...

whatever, im in regular college now. i lost 3 years with rollin between different classes. now im in design of visual comm deartment. whole scene look awful for the near future...

22 years old guy with crashdive university grades, and passion of guitar...

ok guys... im confused and stuck...
i just wanna write it down, if u wanna say some words dont feel shy...
[FONT=Verdana]rest in heavenly peace lil' fox...[/FONT]
# 1
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
12/18/2005 4:12 am
Well, one thing you do have going for you is a nice signature.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/18/2005 6:21 am
I'm sorry dude. you just gotta find that thing that really gets you excited, and go for that.. now, guitar may do that, but let's face it, if you started playing in college then you probably don't have much chance in a career in that. but there is something out there that will get you as fired up as a guitar does, that you can turn into a career. you just haven't found it yet. hang in there, it'll come to you.

of course, I'm in a similar predicimant, in that I'm in college, and still have no idea what I want to do. the difference is, I'm 16.

but hang in there. christmas is almost here! there are enough suicides around christmas as it is. we'd rather not lose a fellow guitar player such as yourself.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 3
tehplatypus
tehplatypus
12/18/2005 7:44 am
only words i can say here is that you're most definately not alone in feeling confused. don't really know much more to say man.
okay...my post is done...goodbye.
# 4
redspecial
redspecial
12/18/2005 2:53 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsof course, I'm in a similar predicimant, in that I'm in college, and still have no idea what I want to do. the difference is, I'm 16.

but hang in there. christmas is almost here! there are enough suicides around christmas as it is. we'd rather not lose a fellow guitar player such as yourself.[/QUOTE]good luck man, u have time for think well...
and yeah, life goes on. sometimes flat tires improve handling in life, heh...

Originally Posted by: tehplatypusonly words i can say here is that you're most definately not alone in feeling confused. don't really know much more to say man.
maybe thats the only thing to say eh. nobody said life is easy...

[QUOTE=Akira]I'm just as confused about what to do with my future. I'm trying to get onto a music course at a different College next year to see what that does for me, but it still doesn't leave me in a great position. Just try not to think about it, that's what I do; call it ignorance but whatever, it works for me. :rolleyes:
yeah man, sometimes theres nothing left to think about. u know, im not reject anything for guitar. its only my choices about my life gone wrong way...

thank u, its nice to hear these thoughts...
[FONT=Verdana]rest in heavenly peace lil' fox...[/FONT]
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.