View post (feelin confused n some words...)

View thread

redspecial
redspecial
12/18/2005 2:53 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsof course, I'm in a similar predicimant, in that I'm in college, and still have no idea what I want to do. the difference is, I'm 16.

but hang in there. christmas is almost here! there are enough suicides around christmas as it is. we'd rather not lose a fellow guitar player such as yourself.[/QUOTE]good luck man, u have time for think well...
and yeah, life goes on. sometimes flat tires improve handling in life, heh...

Originally Posted by: tehplatypusonly words i can say here is that you're most definately not alone in feeling confused. don't really know much more to say man.
maybe thats the only thing to say eh. nobody said life is easy...

[QUOTE=Akira]I'm just as confused about what to do with my future. I'm trying to get onto a music course at a different College next year to see what that does for me, but it still doesn't leave me in a great position. Just try not to think about it, that's what I do; call it ignorance but whatever, it works for me. :rolleyes:
yeah man, sometimes theres nothing left to think about. u know, im not reject anything for guitar. its only my choices about my life gone wrong way...

thank u, its nice to hear these thoughts...
[FONT=Verdana]rest in heavenly peace lil' fox...[/FONT]