Any Sports Nuts Amongst Us?

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/05/2005 12:13 am
Originally Posted by: bigbudaDrifting aint nothin. I do it for fun on the farm every day. As for fast driving, maybe you should watch the video again. It looks like the guy is going 45 or 50mph. That's not fast in my book. Enjoy your sport though bro. To each his own. ;)

I guess we have to agree to disagree, but taking professional race lessons on a nascar-type track is on my list of things to do, so I'll let you know when I'm grown up and rich whether it's hard or not. :p
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
12/05/2005 1:01 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI guess we have to agree to disagree, but taking professional race lessons on a nascar-type track is on my list of things to do, so I'll let you know when I'm grown up and rich whether it's hard or not. :p

It cost about 400 bucks to do it. I know they do it here at Texas Motor Speedway. But I agree on disagreeing. :D
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/05/2005 6:43 am
Originally Posted by: bigbudaIt cost about 400 bucks to do it. I know they do it here at Texas Motor Speedway. But I agree on disagreeing. :D

I live about an hour and a half away from mazda raceway in laguna seca, which I have been to several times, but that's really not a nascar type track, it's got both left and right turns. I know there should be other tracks around me somewhere, but I'm not gonna worry about it just yet. I meant to say it was on my list of things to do before I die, so I probably won't do it until I'm out of college and with a career set up.so probably mid to late 20's
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.