Clarinet

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/24/2005 5:47 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraWow, is it really drilled into you that far? That there is no useful existance without God? :confused:

guess so... I don't know, each day goes by and it makes more and more sense... like I was brainwashed, and each day I see more of how silly it all was.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/24/2005 4:34 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsguess so... I don't know, each day goes by and it makes more and more sense... like I was brainwashed, and each day I see more of how silly it all was.

Welcome to the other side. It's really not what most would most would have you believe it to be. And as for the purpose without god, well. Life's only as meaningless as you let it be. If you found out you were an illegitimate child, would you automatically believe you were meaningless?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/24/2005 5:08 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraWow is all I can say to that.

Btw, I really don't mean to offend anyone on here with my atheist views, I know there are some really cool people on here who follow God.

6strings, are your parents religious too? If so, what do they think to your "enlightenment"?

Ah, the big one. Should I tell my parents or not? I've chosen that my religious beliefs are my own and none in my family shall have any need to know. Not like I believe what I believe for their sake, so I don't think they really have any need to know. That and everyone on my dad's side of the family would shun me as a spawn of satan. My mom would probably be upset, but she'd still take it well.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/24/2005 7:21 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI didn't have a religious upbringing so my mum doesn't care if I believe in God or not.

mannn im tellin you my parents are religious fanatics....its rather annoying. :mad:
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 4
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/24/2005 11:08 pm
Originally Posted by: Akira6strings, are your parents religious too? If so, what do they think to your "enlightenment"?

they don't know... nor does anyone else really. the only people that really know is you guys...

I haven't told anyone at my church because I still have friends in the church, and I want to continue going to the church because we do alot of fun stuff still. and if i told my youth pastor, he would probably try to preach to me and prove god was real everytime he talked to me. and I know he would only be doing it to try and help me, but still.

also, I'd probably also get kicked out of the church band, becuase the leaders of the band have strong views saying that in order to lead other people in worship, you also need to be worshipping... it's kinda hard to explain, but it does make sense... and I don't want to be kicked out of the worship team, because it's alot of fun, and it's giving me experience in playing with a band, which is helping me grow in my musical abilitys

so yeah, for now it's just my little secret.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 5
M.E.S
M.E.S
02/19/2006 11:46 am
Originally Posted by: Blues_ManEXCUSE ME!!!! At least I dont play some lame bumbling instrument like a trombone or tuba, going BUM,BUM,BUM,BUM all day long! And by the way Have you heard a band by the name of Jethro Tull?! He plays the flute and he kicks ass!!

this is interesting as i play clarinet and trombone
(\_/)
(o.o)
(^ ^)
this is buuny copy him into your signature and help him on his way to world domination
# 6
rockonn91
rockonn91
02/19/2006 9:54 pm
whats with this random bringing back of threads lately?
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.