Women don't know how easy they've got it

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/12/2005 8:08 pm
Originally Posted by: RenisenbThis is absolutely true. I was once in a public restroom which had inscribed on the walls "soccermoms.com/forums." or something along those lines.

I was frightened.

Really? I always scribble "guitartricks.com/forum" Guitarists poop, too.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 1
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
11/12/2005 9:44 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninjaI only do it if I'm totally smashed.

I'm happy to report I've at least never passed out in that position.

I passed out on the toilet on monday night (its great to have a tuesday off so you get a "mini weekend".

But yeah... I have no comment on the girls have it worse than guys or guys have it worse than girls. I'd rather be a male grasshopper.

# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/12/2005 10:21 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonAnd the WHITE, porcelain toilet doesn't stand out in the dark?

Like Cryptic said, not really. Besides, I really don't open my eyes at all either.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
Fenderalltheway
Fenderalltheway
11/13/2005 3:13 am
ive started standing, i go and wash my hands, and then i realize i gata go in the stall lol
"When you want to rock hard children, lean of F#."
# 4
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
11/13/2005 6:27 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraI hate it when you go for a wee after having a "sex wee"; you aim it one way and it goes the other, end up bouncing it off objects just to get it towards the toilet.

[font=trebuchet ms]Eeeeewwwww! :eek:

Observations from my brief stint working as a janitor:

• The graffiti is always worse in womens washrooms. See previous comment about having both hands free.
  • Men's washrooms are disgusting messes from the piss that the average man-child sprays around in his misguided assumption that standing up is 'manly'. Grow up! Boys like to play 'firehose', men understand the consequenses of such folly.
[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 5
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 7:02 am
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonGuitarists poop, too.

They do...? What the hell's wrong with me???
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 6
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 7:13 am
I still like to play fire hose...

jk. but man, this thread is hilarious! I can relate to every single thing said!

I hate it when you go into the bathroom, and there is like a 5 year old kid trying to use the urinal... and he has his pants down at his ankles, standing there bare-assed...

and I avoid sitting at all costs, especially in public bathrooms... in public bathrooms, I kinda make myself hover a couple inches over the seat... which makes a terrible splash... but what can I say, I have a phobia of toilet seats I think.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 7
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 7:18 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI still like to play fire hose...

jk. but man, this thread is hilarious! I can relate to every single thing said!

I hate it when you go into the bathroom, and there is like a 5 year old kid trying to use the urinal... and he has his pants down at his ankles, standing there bare-assed...

and I avoid sitting at all costs, especially in public bathrooms... in public bathrooms, I kinda make myself hover a couple inches over the seat... which makes a terrible splash... but what can I say, I have a phobia of toilet seats I think.

Your phobia's in vain. There are more germs on your own face than on a public toilet seat. Think about it. Your face and hands are exposed all day long, not your genitals or your ass. Those have pants and underwear shrouding them. But your hands are picking various objects up, and handling paper and money (both of which are prime sources of germs) then you go and, say, scratch that itch next to your nose, or wise a bit of sweat off your forehead.

Edit note: If you see urine on a seat, don't fret. Urine is a sterile substance. No way in hell you'll ever get any germs or bacteria from it. Hell, you're probably more likely to sterilize yourself and get cleaner by rubbing it all over you. Of course you'll smell like piss, but you'll be clean.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 8
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 7:26 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsYour phobia's in vain. There are more germs on your own face than on a public toilet seat. Think about it. Your face and hands are exposed all day long, not your genitals or your ass. Those have pants and underwear shrouding them. But your hands are picking various objects up, and handling paper and money (both of which are prime sources of germs) then you go and, say, scratch that itch next to your nose, or wise a bit of sweat off your forehead.

Edit note: If you see urine on a seat, don't fret. Urine is a sterile substance. No way in hell you'll ever get any germs or bacteria from it. Hell, you're probably more likely to sterilize yourself and get cleaner by rubbing it all over you. Of course you'll smell like piss, but you'll be clean.

sure... but I always think that I'm going to get herpes or krabs from the toilet seat... I know it wouldn't actually happen. but it still freaks me out... plus I can't stand it when there is crap on the seat...
my spyspace
# 9
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 7:28 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrssure... but I always think that I'm going to get herpes or krabs from the toilet seat... I know it wouldn't actually happen. but it still freaks me out... plus I can't stand it when there is crap on the seat...

Well unless you've got a tendancy to smear your johnson all over toilet seats I think you're going to be ok. And crap on a toilet seat? Well... somethings are no man's land.

Hulk Smash!!

# 10
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 7:35 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsWell unless you've got a tendancy to smear your johnson all over toilet seats I think you're going to be ok. And crap on a toilet seat? Well... somethings are no man's land.

dude, I've driven across country... along the way, sometimes you really just got to go, even if it is at an iffy gas station in the middle of nowhere... you can find all kinds of wierd things (and a machine to buy condems at 25 cents apiece!)
my spyspace
# 11
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 7:39 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsdude, I've driven across country... along the way, sometimes you really just got to go, even if it is at an iffy gas station in the middle of nowhere... you can find all kinds of wierd things (and a machine to buy condems at 25 cents apiece!)

And I've bought a condom from one of those once. Not that it ever saw much (any) action. I just thought it was funny at the time and happened to have a quarter.

Hulk Smash!!

# 12
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 7:49 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsAnd I've bought a condom from one of those once. Not that it ever saw much (any) action. I just thought it was funny at the time and happened to have a quarter.

and I spent $6 on a 12-pack of condems... of which I haven't used a single one yet... it's kinda for that "just in case" scenario i guess...
my spyspace
# 13
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
11/13/2005 7:59 am
Originally Posted by: RenisenbThen, by all means, sit down every time. I imagine that nobody would barge in and stop you.

Yay! Lacy's back!
what an arb thread...but amusing...

I just hate touching doors in a public bathroom.(as I'm sure I've mentioned before...) I usually open the door, then hold it open with my foot whilst I re-wash my hands...either that, or stand around aimlessly and wait for someone else to come in/out and just sneak through (thats when the door is too far away from the basin...

otherwise I take some toilet paper or tissue and hold them, allowing them to make contact with the handle, then throw em away...
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 14
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
11/13/2005 12:06 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI try to avoid public toilets, usually it's better (and cleaner) to go find a bush somewhere.

But you're in the Uk, where it is acceptable to relieve yourself in the streets (I'm not joking, they have open urinals near Picadilly circus). Just walk into any alley in London and you can smell it...I tell you, that city is headed for another plague.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 15
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/13/2005 5:44 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs(and a machine to buy condems at 25 cents apiece!)

Hahahahaha, we have one of those in my Vending class.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 16
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/13/2005 9:47 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew Sa Just walk into any alley in London and you can smell it...I tell you, that city is headed for another plague.

lets hear it for disgusting alleys!

*crickets chirp*
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 17
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 10:52 pm
Originally Posted by: rockonn91lets hear it for disgusting alleys!

*crickets chirp*

*throat clears in large auditorium*
my spyspace
# 18
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/14/2005 2:56 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs*throat clears in large auditorium*

*baby wails in distance*
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 19
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
11/14/2005 6:46 pm
Originally Posted by: rockonn91*baby wails in distance*

OHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.