View post (Women don't know how easy they've got it)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 7:18 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI still like to play fire hose...

jk. but man, this thread is hilarious! I can relate to every single thing said!

I hate it when you go into the bathroom, and there is like a 5 year old kid trying to use the urinal... and he has his pants down at his ankles, standing there bare-assed...

and I avoid sitting at all costs, especially in public bathrooms... in public bathrooms, I kinda make myself hover a couple inches over the seat... which makes a terrible splash... but what can I say, I have a phobia of toilet seats I think.

Your phobia's in vain. There are more germs on your own face than on a public toilet seat. Think about it. Your face and hands are exposed all day long, not your genitals or your ass. Those have pants and underwear shrouding them. But your hands are picking various objects up, and handling paper and money (both of which are prime sources of germs) then you go and, say, scratch that itch next to your nose, or wise a bit of sweat off your forehead.

Edit note: If you see urine on a seat, don't fret. Urine is a sterile substance. No way in hell you'll ever get any germs or bacteria from it. Hell, you're probably more likely to sterilize yourself and get cleaner by rubbing it all over you. Of course you'll smell like piss, but you'll be clean.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.