Shadow of the Colossus

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/20/2005 11:06 pm
So, am I the only geek here that reserved and bought the game on the day it came out? I'll just prattle off like everyone knows what I"m talking about and say I've already trounced 4 of them and it's seemingly pretty easy. I hope it gets harder.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Shredda_42
Shredda_42
10/21/2005 9:24 am
cool i don't know what you're on about...but cool
[FONT=Impact]_,.-'`^`'-.,_"Shredda"_,.-'`^`'-.,_[/FONT]
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/21/2005 4:15 pm
Yeah... I had a feeling it'd end up something like this.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/21/2005 10:44 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraThere there, I have something that might help...

You bet your ass I can. Look at that funky hat. Where the hell does everyone in these Dr. Seusse books get those crazy hats?

Hulk Smash!!

# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/21/2005 11:13 pm
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-10-21

Here's what penny arcade has to say.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/22/2005 12:27 am
yeah... for that game anyway... I've bought several games on the first day they were out though, and I was planning on doing it for the xbox 360, but I don't know if I'll have the $400 by then or not. I keep GASing for different things (see the thread "scary guitars"), but so far I've kept my cool, however, there are about 5 weeks until that thing comes out... and I REALLY want a wah pedal... :( hmm.. I could always dip into my savings account and write myself an IOU. lol
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 6
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/22/2005 1:32 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsyeah... for that game anyway... I've bought several games on the first day they were out though, and I was planning on doing it for the xbox 360, but I don't know if I'll have the $400 by then or not. I keep GASing for different things (see the thread "scary guitars"), but so far I've kept my cool, however, there are about 5 weeks until that thing comes out... and I REALLY want a wah pedal... :( hmm.. I could always dip into my savings account and write myself an IOU. lol

I would steer away from a off the bat purchase of 360. Wait a little untill they have the bugs worked out. I'd def get the wah, they're so much fun. Not to mention your car :D .
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 7
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/22/2005 3:58 am
Originally Posted by: elklanderccI would steer away from a off the bat purchase of 360. Wait a little untill they have the bugs worked out. I'd def get the wah, they're so much fun. Not to mention your car :D .

yeah, my car... but I've got a budget worked out on that... I think... yeah. it's complicated... but right now I'm not seeing myself buying a car until at least march. possiby a little sooner, possibly a little later. after I get my license (I called in to schedule an appointment, my driving test is going to be november 14th :D ) then I'm just going to be driving my dad's car (94 honda civic sedan, with about 139,000 miles) until I save up the money for my own car... of course, this requires learning to drive a stick shift... which my parents don't want to teach me until after I have my license for some reason :confused: even though I'm pretty confident that I could pick it up fairly quickly... I don't quite understand my parent's logic sometime... so, wah will probably come soon (I've got $200 cash on me, and I'm GASing like crazy!)
my spyspace
# 8
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/22/2005 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI remember schmange's tales about stick shifts. (Atleast I think it was schmange).

You getting that Bad Horsie 2? Would it have helped if I had never even suggested it to you? :p

I remeber schmange's story's of ripping door's off of porsche's... among various other crashes...

and I don't know about the bad horsie 2... I saw the ibanez weeping demon thing, and it has settings so that you can choose between turning it on/off with a footswitch, like the crybaby, or having it turn off by itself after not using it for X number of seconds (you can adjust the time), like bad horsie. does anyone have any experience with the weeping demon? I checked out harmony central, and it got better ratings then the bad horsie or bad horsie 2 did (the morley's got higher in "ease of use" the ibanez got higher in "sound quality" and I think everything else) so unless some comes in and tells me that it is utter crap, then i'm getting that one... if it does happen to be crap, then I'll go with a bad horsie, not sure whether I'll get 1 or 2 though....
my spyspace
# 9
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
10/22/2005 5:50 pm
As for the subject of the thread which was lost immediately...I was curious about this game as well. I don't buy many games at all anymore, but this one looked pretty cool. I'm eager to rent it anyways, and if warranted buy a used copy when available.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 10
blizeH
blizeH
10/22/2005 6:55 pm
This game just looks amazing, one of the most jaw droppingly epic games I've ever seen!
# 11
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/23/2005 2:52 am
alright, if we HAVE to stay on the topic of video games... I got a used nintendo 64 yesterday for $20 at gamestop... and got legend of zelda: ocarina of time for $10, only cause it was like the best game ever!!!
my spyspace
# 12
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/23/2005 5:16 pm
I'm trying to find a copy of WWE Day of Reckoning as I made a character at my friends' house last night and I want to further my career mode. And that's about it for that.

Hulk Smash!!

# 13

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.