View post (Shadow of the Colossus)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/22/2005 3:58 am
Originally Posted by: elklanderccI would steer away from a off the bat purchase of 360. Wait a little untill they have the bugs worked out. I'd def get the wah, they're so much fun. Not to mention your car :D .

yeah, my car... but I've got a budget worked out on that... I think... yeah. it's complicated... but right now I'm not seeing myself buying a car until at least march. possiby a little sooner, possibly a little later. after I get my license (I called in to schedule an appointment, my driving test is going to be november 14th :D ) then I'm just going to be driving my dad's car (94 honda civic sedan, with about 139,000 miles) until I save up the money for my own car... of course, this requires learning to drive a stick shift... which my parents don't want to teach me until after I have my license for some reason :confused: even though I'm pretty confident that I could pick it up fairly quickly... I don't quite understand my parent's logic sometime... so, wah will probably come soon (I've got $200 cash on me, and I'm GASing like crazy!)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace