View post (Shadow of the Colossus)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/22/2005 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI remember schmange's tales about stick shifts. (Atleast I think it was schmange).

You getting that Bad Horsie 2? Would it have helped if I had never even suggested it to you? :p

I remeber schmange's story's of ripping door's off of porsche's... among various other crashes...

and I don't know about the bad horsie 2... I saw the ibanez weeping demon thing, and it has settings so that you can choose between turning it on/off with a footswitch, like the crybaby, or having it turn off by itself after not using it for X number of seconds (you can adjust the time), like bad horsie. does anyone have any experience with the weeping demon? I checked out harmony central, and it got better ratings then the bad horsie or bad horsie 2 did (the morley's got higher in "ease of use" the ibanez got higher in "sound quality" and I think everything else) so unless some comes in and tells me that it is utter crap, then i'm getting that one... if it does happen to be crap, then I'll go with a bad horsie, not sure whether I'll get 1 or 2 though....
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace