Weirdest goal you've ever had.

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/13/2005 7:53 pm
Right now I'm trying to go the whole weekend without leaving my apartment once. Not even to take out the trash. Can anyone else relate on the stupid goal factor?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Danny C.
Danny C.
08/13/2005 7:58 pm
I used to try to wash my hands and get out of the bathroom before the toilet quit flushing. you should try it sometime...
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 2
whittysx
whittysx
08/13/2005 10:26 pm
Originally Posted by: Danny C.I used to try to wash my hands and get out of the bathroom before the toilet quit flushing. you should try it sometime...

:p I've had that goal before.
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/13/2005 10:27 pm
I used to do the toilet thing when I was a kid... hell, my parents were still married at the time.

And as for you, Akira. Well, we hermits who set goals to stay inside all weekend are also quite lonely.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
08/14/2005 12:33 am
My current goal is to do as little as possible before leaving for college in 7 days.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 5
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/14/2005 1:06 am
Scratch your butt then try not to sniff your fingers.
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/14/2005 1:12 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeScratch your butt then try not to sniff your fingers.

I've never had a problem with not smelling my fingers afterwards. The real challenge for me is to not immediately wash my hands afterwards... not that I scratch my ass on a frequent basis or anything.

Hulk Smash!!

# 7
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
08/14/2005 1:25 am
To marry Howard Stern.

# 8
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/14/2005 1:26 am
Try watching womens tennis sometime.
They pull their panties out of their butts and then you keep watching em and when they think the camera's not on em, they pretend to scratch their noses.

ah.. the things we get small thrills from...

'bwahaha .... she sniffed her butt fingers!!!"
# 9
Danny C.
Danny C.
08/14/2005 3:07 am
Well its nice to know I am not as wierd as I think I am. I used to dive and do the tuck and roll method until I hurt myself and decided to move on to more imortant goals. Like timing the flush to where it stops right after your done.... :D
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 10
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
08/14/2005 5:07 am
I always say "it's good to have goals", and mostly I say it saracastically, but still it's true.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 11
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
08/14/2005 6:42 am
trying to plan out getting ready to go somewhere, for example:

In the shower at 8:45 am,
out of the shower by 9:05 am,
get dressed by 9:07 am,
comb hair by 9:10 am,
shave by 9:12 am,
brush teeth by 9:14 am,
apply deoderant and be out the door by 9:15 am

those are my usual goals when getting ready for church on sunday... and I do random other goals like that all the time
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 12
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
08/14/2005 12:42 pm
I always attempt to drink 5teaspoons of coffee in under three seconds...not sure why...I think I've done it once or twice.
but ofcourse, when returning the sppon to the mug and pulling it back out again, I spill coffee everywhere.

I also have a thing about public bathroom door handles...I try my best not to touch them, so either I'll wait, or open the door as wide as possible, run to the basin, wash my hands and try to get back out of the door before it closes(so that I dont have to open it again). This is sometimes made easier by the door being close to the basins, so I can hold it open with my foot(having opened it with my hands) and wash my hands whilst keeping it open).

Anyone watched Kenny vs Spenny? its a really funny half-hour show that just has these two Canadian guys challenging eachoter to weird ****...like a competition to see who can not use their hands for the longest, or run up the stairs fastest, or stand on their heads etc..

ohh another one I had was to listent to Brother in Arms(by Dire Straits, incase you are a tasteless muppet and didnt know) every morning before I went to school, for the entire duration of my exams...and no one was allowed to talk to me during that song, or do anything to interrupt...and we couldnt leave until the song was over...if someone interrupted, we would start again!

also, I am told that when I was a young child, if I was telling a story or summin, and someone said anything, or interrupted in any way,I would start the entire story over again, and repeat it word for word...I sounds like a messed up dude looking at all that...but I swear, I am normal!...must have been hard to live with me tho.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 13
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/14/2005 1:46 pm
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Well its nice to know I am not as wierd as I think I am. I used to dive and do the tuck and roll method until I hurt myself and decided to move on to more imortant goals. Like timing the flush to where it stops right after your done.... :D

I bet I'm weirder than you... at least according to other people. I hear "weird" more than I hear "hi." Of course this is coming from the guy who approached his boss last Friday with a binder clip on the center part of his nose.

Hulk Smash!!

# 14
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
08/14/2005 4:05 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretionswith a binder clip on the center part of his nose.

I love doing that...at one of the desks at which I have to sit at work, there is a clip/peg of sorts to keep all the access passes together...when I am there, the access passes lie scatterred all around the desk whilst the clip resides on my nose/ear or wherever...a man can never be bored with a binder clip at hand.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 15
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
08/14/2005 4:11 pm
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Well its nice to know I am not as wierd as I think I am. I used to dive and do the tuck and roll method until I hurt myself and decided to move on to more imortant goals. Like timing the flush to where it stops right after your done.... :D

Hahahaha, can't say I haven't tried that several times.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 16
Old School
High Bandwidth
Old School
High Bandwidth
08/15/2005 4:21 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeTry watching womens tennis sometime.
They pull their panties out of their butts and then you keep watching em and when they think the camera's not on em, they pretend to scratch their noses.

ah.. the things we get small thrills from...

'bwahaha .... she sniffed her butt fingers!!!"[/QUOTE]

And I live within 30 miles of this? ;)

[QUOTE=Andrew Sa]
I also have a thing about public bathroom door handles...I try my best not to touch them, so either I'll wait, or open the door as wide as possible, run to the basin, wash my hands and try to get back out of the door before it closes(so that I dont have to open it again). This is sometimes made easier by the door being close to the basins, so I can hold it open with my foot(having opened it with my hands) and wash my hands whilst keeping it open).

Have you looked around for the shocked faces of the guys at the urinals who now have an audience in everyone walking by the washroom? :eek:

I thought a goal was something like "Maybe I'll have Bran flakes this morning instead of a poached egg." I'm reading alot more like superstitions. As far as staying in... My goal is probably to get out for a weekend. :(

Ah well maybe next weekend...
Is this a Fabreze Moment? C.Y.D. 2Ā¢
# 17
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
08/15/2005 6:36 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsRight now I'm trying to go the whole weekend without leaving my apartment once. Not even to take out the trash...

As it's now Sunday night, just curious if you were successful?
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 18
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/15/2005 4:12 pm
Funny you ask... no. I left, went to a friends house, jammed out, played video games, went to Target and bought a $95 vacuum, then went to a used CD/game/DVD store where I bought Super Mario World, Castlevania for the PS2, and Carcass' Symphonies of Sickness. It was worth it. The vacuum can hold its own quite well. I found it on sale with $10 off. Can't beat it.

Hulk Smash!!

# 19
aschleman
aschleman
08/15/2005 4:38 pm
Well... my claim to fame as a college student is the weekend in which I never left my futon.... that's right... not just my room, my dorm.... but.... my futon.... It was a 50 dollar wager in which I was granted 2 minute bathroom breaks every 12 hours. The way our dorm was arranged was there was a futon against the back wall then within an arms distance away was my guitar, computer, my cell phone (I had to call girls to come sit with me... and do other things.... you know...), TV, dvd player, ps2, a fully stocked fridge, and a microwave... It was the best 50 bucks I ever made.... the easiest too probably... since that futon is usually where I stayed anyway. I did have to miss a Sunday night baseball practice though... which I had to run 5 miles for missing... but it was worth it. The whole wager came about when I said... "My goal is to not leave this futon the whole weekend..." and he said.... "I bet 50 bucks you can't!"... and I said...."OH YEAH!?" haha. good times...
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.