View post (Weirdest goal you've ever had.)

View thread

Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
08/14/2005 12:42 pm
I always attempt to drink 5teaspoons of coffee in under three seconds...not sure why...I think I've done it once or twice.
but ofcourse, when returning the sppon to the mug and pulling it back out again, I spill coffee everywhere.

I also have a thing about public bathroom door handles...I try my best not to touch them, so either I'll wait, or open the door as wide as possible, run to the basin, wash my hands and try to get back out of the door before it closes(so that I dont have to open it again). This is sometimes made easier by the door being close to the basins, so I can hold it open with my foot(having opened it with my hands) and wash my hands whilst keeping it open).

Anyone watched Kenny vs Spenny? its a really funny half-hour show that just has these two Canadian guys challenging eachoter to weird ****...like a competition to see who can not use their hands for the longest, or run up the stairs fastest, or stand on their heads etc..

ohh another one I had was to listent to Brother in Arms(by Dire Straits, incase you are a tasteless muppet and didnt know) every morning before I went to school, for the entire duration of my exams...and no one was allowed to talk to me during that song, or do anything to interrupt...and we couldnt leave until the song was over...if someone interrupted, we would start again!

also, I am told that when I was a young child, if I was telling a story or summin, and someone said anything, or interrupted in any way,I would start the entire story over again, and repeat it word for word...I sounds like a messed up dude looking at all that...but I swear, I am normal!...must have been hard to live with me tho.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]