08/15/2005 10:00 pm
10 bucks a mile, not that bad.

# 1
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
08/15/2005 10:16 pm
I do the bathroom door thing too.....never know what's hanging out on those door handles...

Here are some weird things I do.....I'm easily amused!

1.) When on the interstate and changing lanes, my goal is to never run over one of the little reflectors.

2.) This one is hard to explain......you know how they paint the dashed lines on a road where it's legal to pass someone, I tap my foot to the "rhythm" of those lines passing me while I'm driving......my goal is to see how long I can keep it up before losing the rhythm or just screwing it up....faster I go, harder it is (no pun intended there, haha).
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 2
quickfingers
quickfingers
08/16/2005 2:23 am
i do weird rythym stuff like that too. ive always done it since i was a kid. like, the stairs up to my room is 13 steps, and i would always find weird combonations of numbers to jump up to get to the top. like 2, then 3, then 1, then 3, ect. when i played hopscotch id make a rythym out of it, usually resulting in me being completely retarded looking. if i wasnt so damn uncoordinated i could be an awesome drummer.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 3
Kutzki
Kutzki
08/16/2005 4:03 am
ok wierd goals
hehe listen to this
me and a freind have the same one and it ended pretty funny.
our goal was to do as little in highschool and see how well we do. I ended up with the second highest average in the school(90). and my freind got Class VAL! haha- he was hooked up with the principles and so he was chosen cus he was the only one trusted to give a speech. hehe.
i guess everyone does that though.

another one was we had this couch in the lounge and it was sorta dead. so we invented a game using the couch.
ok you try to jump over the couch like this sitting part to the back rest. doesnt seem so hard here is the tricky part you have to do that but! two dudes are standen at either side and flip the couch just as you jump over it.
so one guy tryed it his foot went through the back rest. another dude sorta cheated and like jumped before they fliped it. one dude chicken out. i walk in they explain me the game. i am like "yo this is a joke right" i thought it was gona be a sinch cus i am 6 feet and i can jump decently so i am like sounds good lets see if i can do it. so i jump the couch is flipped.... the couch nails! my feet and i go flippen in the air. i flipped three times-thats what the onlookers said- and then proceeded to land right on my head i burst out into laughing everyone in the room bursts out into laughing and falls on the floor ontop of me. man that was a good stuff.

then there was the time where we wanted to see when i would break in have
on dude grabbed one arm of the me and another dude grabbed the other and together they slammed me into the lockers 173 times then i felt like i was goina barf so i stopped and got somethin to eat-hamburger felt better and got slammed 27 more times - and this wasnt like a bully situtation - i volenteered.

i dont like pain anymore, it hurts. :cool:
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.