Double Neck Guitar Stands?????

MaxM411
MaxM411
04/17/2005 9:30 pm
Hey there, I just recently bought an Epiphone G1275 guitar, it is the SG Double neck remodel of the Gibson double neck made famous by jimmy page and stairway to heaven.....the thing is I ordered it through Ebay, got it new for a hell of a nice price..it hasn't arrived yet, but the problem is, It will be arriving soon, and it doesnt come with a hard shell case, so I am wondering, if anyone knows if there are such things as stands for these double neck guitars.....I mean a regular guitar stand for one guitar can be found with the drop of a hat online, the problem is I have been looking for quite a while, and I cant find ANY websites with even a description/picture of ANY sort of stand that will help me.....I am going to the music store 2morro, and more than likely the guitar will arrive in like 2 or 3 days, so I REALLY need to know, are there any stands out there that im looking for that will fit a double neck guitar like the Epiphone G1275?, if not then I can just build one, but the thing is I would like to know before I start making one, so that if I can find one I can save myself the trouble, so anyone who reads this PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!! Thank you very much!!
"Better to Reign in Hell, than to Serve in Heaven."
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/17/2005 10:28 pm
Here you go.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
MaxM411
MaxM411
04/17/2005 11:39 pm
Umm thanks man, but that thing says specifically it holds One Guitar only, or doubles as a desktop mixer stand....so i mean that wont really help, and it doesn't really look too adjustable.......but overall, Im wondering about a full stand that you can place the guitar on that has a neck support as well, but it has to be for the Epiphone G1275, i cant find it n e where, n e one know where I can find it/can offer any help? or do I gotta make one? :confused:
"Better to Reign in Hell, than to Serve in Heaven."
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/18/2005 1:31 am
Originally Posted by: MaxM411Umm thanks man, but that thing says specifically it holds One Guitar only, or doubles as a desktop mixer stand....so i mean that wont really help, and it doesn't really look too adjustable.......but overall, Im wondering about a full stand that you can place the guitar on that has a neck support as well, but it has to be for the Epiphone G1275, i cant find it n e where, n e one know where I can find it/can offer any help? or do I gotta make one? :confused:

Ah, I see. Hold on, lemme find one you can put a double necked guitar in.

Here you go.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
04/18/2005 4:00 am
[font=trebuchet ms]MaxM411... Give your head shake, man!

That A-frame type of stand holds [u]the body[/u] of the guitar. It doesn't matter what kind of guitar, or how many necks there are.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 5
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
04/18/2005 8:23 am
LOL - yeah - its the naughty kind of stand! :D

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.