View post (Double Neck Guitar Stands?????)

View thread

MaxM411
MaxM411
04/17/2005 9:30 pm
Hey there, I just recently bought an Epiphone G1275 guitar, it is the SG Double neck remodel of the Gibson double neck made famous by jimmy page and stairway to heaven.....the thing is I ordered it through Ebay, got it new for a hell of a nice price..it hasn't arrived yet, but the problem is, It will be arriving soon, and it doesnt come with a hard shell case, so I am wondering, if anyone knows if there are such things as stands for these double neck guitars.....I mean a regular guitar stand for one guitar can be found with the drop of a hat online, the problem is I have been looking for quite a while, and I cant find ANY websites with even a description/picture of ANY sort of stand that will help me.....I am going to the music store 2morro, and more than likely the guitar will arrive in like 2 or 3 days, so I REALLY need to know, are there any stands out there that im looking for that will fit a double neck guitar like the Epiphone G1275?, if not then I can just build one, but the thing is I would like to know before I start making one, so that if I can find one I can save myself the trouble, so anyone who reads this PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!! Thank you very much!!
"Better to Reign in Hell, than to Serve in Heaven."