Chords Guitar Lessons
In this tutorial we will use a backing track to systematically practice minor triad chords and their various inversion shapes on the D, G & B strings. Among the goals of this tutorial are integrate the theory of chord voicings and voicing motion with practicing and visualizing the specific shapes of triad chord inversions.
- Root Position Triads
- Root Position Triads Play Along
- First Inversion Triads
- First Inversion Triads Play Along
- Second Inversion Triads
- Second Inversion Triads Play Along
- Close Harmony Voice Motion
- Close Harmony Version 1 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 2
- Close Harmony Version 2 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 3
- Close Harmony Version 3 Play Along
- Using All The Voicings!
- Using All The Voicings Play Along