You Have Reached A Full Access Section

Tremolo Systems

Get full access

In this week's episode of Guitar Insider, I respond to a question from Fuzzbox about how to use a particular tremolo system called Floyd Rose. This leads me to the broader topic of tremolo systems, vibrato arms, whammy bars -- whatever you choose to call them. I mainly use the type called a Bigsby, and this week I show my favorite ways to use it -- which can of course be applied to any tremolo system.

Lesson Info
Instructor Anders Mouridsen