- Changing Strings: Introduction
- Cleaning The Strings, Neck & Body
- Removing Electric Strings
- Putting On Electric Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Electric Strings
- Changing One Acoustic String
- Changing More Acoustic Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Acoustic Strings
- Removing Classical Nylon Strings
- Putting On Classical Nylon Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Classical Strings
- Maintenance Advice & Summary
This is the trickiest part of the tutorial! There are a few different ways to put on the new strings. But whichever way you decide to do it, the most important thing is to make sure the new strings are taunt and the windings at the machine head tuning post are clean & smooth, without kinks or overlapping.
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.