Hello from quebec =)

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hello from quebec =)

Aveylon

Hello =)

My name is Julie. I bought a Fender stratocaster about 10 years ago. Remember when Pearl Jam did the song Last Kiss? I saw a coworker playing it. He showed me the chords and thats how I started.

I recently bought a telecaster cause I fell in love with the sound. After some thought, I felt like it was a waste cause Im still a beginner. Kinda why I ended up looking for guitar lessons online. I work nightshifts, kinda hard to get anything going during the day without messing up my sleep schedule.

I was really surprised with the free video section you have. I still have a lot of work to do, but I was quite happy to be able to pick it up on rockabilly lesson.

Can't wait to see the difference after a few weeks/months =D

/cheers

Julie

Hello =)

My name is Julie. I bought a Fender stratocaster about 10 years ago. Remember when Pearl Jam did the song Last Kiss? I saw a coworker playing it. He showed me the chords and thats how I started.

I recently bought a telecaster cause I fell in love with the sound. After some thought, I felt like it was a waste cause Im still a beginner. Kinda why I ended up looking for guitar lessons online. I work nightshifts, kinda hard to get anything going during the day without messing up my sleep schedule.

I was really surprised with the free video section you have. I still have a lot of work to do, but I was quite happy to be able to pick it up on rockabilly lesson.

Can't wait to see the difference after a few weeks/months =D

/cheers

Julie

vtguitarrocks

Welcome!

I am your neighbor just south of you in Chittenden County (Lake Champlain region), Vermont.

It's a fun and very helpful site.

Welcome!

I am your neighbor just south of you in Chittenden County (Lake Champlain region), Vermont.

It's a fun and very helpful site.

Ben Lindholm

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Originally Posted by: Aveylon
I work nightshifts, kinda hard to get anything going during the day without messing up my sleep schedule.

Yup, that's the beauty of it all. We're here 24/7 at your disposal. Welcome to the site! /Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

Originally Posted by: Aveylon
I work nightshifts, kinda hard to get anything going during the day without messing up my sleep schedule.

Yup, that's the beauty of it all. We're here 24/7 at your disposal. Welcome to the site! /Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog