Google login on mobile app

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Google login on mobile app

daniel.antunes.lourenco

Full Access

Hi Guitar Tricks team,

I just purchased full access on the website. I used the Google login option to create my account.

When I try to use try to use the iOS mobile app I cannot see any Google login option. Only the username/password.

How I can access the iOS mobile app with the full access I have?

kind regards,

Daniel

Hi Guitar Tricks team,

I just purchased full access on the website. I used the Google login option to create my account.

When I try to use try to use the iOS mobile app I cannot see any Google login option. Only the username/password.

How I can access the iOS mobile app with the full access I have?

kind regards,

Daniel

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Thank you for writing in! We are happy to help you with this. Please email support@guitartricks.com and we will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Thank you for writing in! We are happy to help you with this. Please email support@guitartricks.com and we will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

daniel.antunes.lourenco

Full Access

Thanks - I was able to login in the mobile app by doing a "Recover Password" on the website and creating a new login and password.

Now I can loign in the mobile app with my newly create username and password and on the mobile website with the Google Login.

A bit of a strange solution, but it works.

Thanks.

Daniel

Thanks - I was able to login in the mobile app by doing a "Recover Password" on the website and creating a new login and password.

Now I can loign in the mobile app with my newly create username and password and on the mobile website with the Google Login.

A bit of a strange solution, but it works.

Thanks.

Daniel

markgazel

Full Access

I have the same problem, but dont like the solution.

Mark

I have the same problem, but dont like the solution.

Mark