View post (Eyes)

View thread

basics
basics
05/15/2004 4:59 pm
I happen to believe that eyes are a portal into a outer-world in which we all exist and communicate with through our subconcious, although only few have the concious ability to tap into it and see what it means.

It's like, when we come into contact with somebody, we also communicate in this other world. Ever notice that some exist with an eyelid that is constantly lower than the other, a lower left-eyelid per se? Like the singer of Radiohead. Or when one somehow knows or realizes that he/she is being watched and blinks? Subconciously, he/she is cutting off our link in this other world because we've tapped into it without permission. Some people are stronger than others and can't be communicated with without knowledge of it.

A lower left eyelid is fasinating. Everybody's subconcious exists in this other sphere, represented by our eyes, and it's how the telepathic people work. They're somehow stronger linked than others.

hahahahaha, now excuse me while I bring back to life my pet project, Metamorphasis.