View post (Moral discussion)

View thread

Inisfail
Inisfail
05/03/2004 10:10 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne
Azrael gives a good point; Henry Ford was a raging anti-semite, who also believed that blacks and Asians and everyone else were sub-human (hence not employing them). His views were so in line with Nazi-ism that guess what? He became a Nazi. That's right, he was a member of the Nazi party, who personally recieved medals and commendations from the big H himself, and the agreement went that post-WW2, when Nazi Germany ran the world, Ford (and VW) would be the wheels of choice for the discerning gentile. And for that matter, VW was started by Hitler. But how many Jews drive VW's (my girlfriend does, and I sell them, I've sold probably like 200 Jettas to young Jewish girls), and Lincolns and Mercury's are popular with the older Jewish community (Lexus, Buick, and Caddilac are more popular though).

Ok, I'm convinced. But, on VW it doesn't stand "let's kill the jews", right. Nor "Superior mighty warriors of pure unhallowed blood" which COULD mean the arian race. If those banderolls or whatever it's calles could be a metaphor to the lyrics in your discussion. That's the problem I've to deal with..

Anyway, death penelties have existed ever since men have been able to think. And guess what, 500'000 thousand years later we are still killing each other.

Religion has been a tool for thousands of years for killing people, controlling people and to manipulating people. Just take the interesting case USA vs Iraq. Saddam said: Allah be with you, Bush said: God be with you. Haha, Allah and God is the same guy, don't you know? Thats interesting. Like having the same coach when you play soccer. =D

And, if you havn't forgett. If you kill someone you will burn in hell. I suppose I would say: Satan be with! you or something..

By the way, I know the solutions to all problems in the world: Put those to who can't agree on an Island where they only can survive if they help eachother for six months. Believe me, they will agree.

Abdul Kalam and Pervez Musharraf. Bush and Usama. Me and my little sister. Sharon and Arafat (or former leader of Hamas: Ahmed Yassin had been better thou). You and Someone-You-Don't-Like.

There is only one god, and that's the guy who found out how fun it was to eat overriped grape. Yeah, Hendrix, of course.
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?