View post (Highest_Type.mp3 - Shakeel and Bosch - FusionShred)

View thread

Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/21/2004 8:25 pm
OK so first up no one has a right to post on these boards. You are guests on this forum and will abide by its rules or be banned. You also agreed to abide by the forum rules when you signed up for your membership.

You do have a right to have an opinion (that doesn't need to be qualified), however, that has nothing to do with this forum and everything to do with the first amendment, please do not confuse the two.

Having an opinion doesn't mean that it is correct or even that there is such a thing as correct. Further, holding an opinion does not mean that it is better or even equally to anyone else's opinion. Some are a lot more elegant and intellectually robust than others.

Now can we please not get into hosing down the decks with testosterone.

You do not have to rip some one a new one when offering criticism. I may not like someone's playing / song-writing, but I do respect them for doing it. I also respect people for having the balls to put one of there recordings up on the internet and saying to world in general.. ok go on take a free shot ! That is why when I offer constructive criticism, I always try to be positive regardless of whether I liked it or not which is by and large irrelevant.

ketsueki15, you also know why I edited your post !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS