Woohoo

Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/22/2004 5:32 pm
I went to my first strip bar last night :) It was an interesting experience, I learned a few useful things, mainly that my brother does not handle money well. He was seduced by a couple of strippers before he knew how much lap dances were and right now he owes me his next paycheck.

How much do you all usually spend at strip clubs?
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 1
basics
basics
04/22/2004 5:52 pm
I've only been to one decent one, the night before new years 2000 in ottawa. It was my first time and the one stripper who I spent $80 cdn on in a pretty classy joint allowed for some crazy things, after I told her it was my first time, that I didn't expect would happen . I was pretty ... not nervous, but you know. A decent experience.
# 2
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/24/2004 5:03 am
So, nobody else here appreciates human beauty? :)

'Clothing is the purest form of dishonesty'- Lullaby, by Palahniuk.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 3
TheDirt
TheDirt
04/24/2004 7:53 am
I totally love the female human body! I've never been to an "official" strip club, but I have had girlfriends in the past who were... let's just say 'not modest' ;)

Right now I'm in college... occasionally girls that strip for me and my friends here in my dorm (to this day I still don't really know why they do, or how my buddies find these girls). I had a girl flash me for a Coke the other day...
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 4
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/24/2004 7:27 pm
..for a coke? Where do you go to school?
-A.H.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.