View post (lyrics)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/05/2004 11:14 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidGimm-ick:Ingenous scheme...
That very definition implies intent to cheat,swindle,....,that's why it's being called a scheme.Because it's not the real thing.Killing is real.Eating the intestines of a woman through her vagina when the body's been rotting for a month is not real.

Do I think such a thing is possible? Absolutely. You just have to know how to make it happen. You can do anything you want to if you work it well enough. Do I think it's probable? Not really, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was to happen. I might be a bit disgusted, but I'm not gonna go crazy thinking "Oh my lands that's just not possible because I read it out of some lyrics which are fake" (mind you I don't mean to come across as an asshole and sorry if I do). I'm just not expecting it to happen any time soon, but if you reach in with a knife and make cuts where necessary I'm sure you could pull the intestines right out and chow down. Killing is real, most often just a simple shooting, stabbing, burning etc, but Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer weren't exactly your every day killers either, granted they didn't go nearly as abstract, but they were a lot worse than most and all it takes is someone with a screw loose enough to go one step further. It's happened and most likely will happen again (in general, not necessarily the eating intestines thing). A gimmick could be fake, but it doesn't have to be. It just has to be an ingenious scheme of some sort.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.