View post (Help me with some sabotage)

View thread

Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/04/2004 5:42 am
Originally posted by Leedogg
There must be a saying out there somewhere to the effect that you don't really know someone until you live with them. If not, I'm making that a saying :D. My roommate is an extremely self-serving and impulsive individual. My issues with him go beyond him pumping rave-music through our apartment while I'm trying to sleep. For instance, in the month of February alone, 3 separate weekends he had friends over. The first time wasn't bad at all because it was a hot chick. The last time was just one of his buddies, but he stayed thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, and didn't leave until today. My roommate was never around however, and I spent at least 3 times the amount of time with his friends than he did because he was either working, or out bangin' his ex-girlfriend. Effectively he spent no time with his friends who were down to see him, I did and didn't necessarily want to. All this behaviour is shady to say the least, but our lease at this apartment is over in June and I'll easily tough out these last few months with him. I'm a 22-year-old, fifth year senior at college, and hopefully this is the last time I'll ever have to live with someone that isn't my girlfriend. I'd sit down and talk with him if I thought he'd be receptive. But he'd probably just think I was a dick for overreacting. It'd be easier for me just to take away his ability to play crappy music really loud, as that's the only thing I truly care about happening with respect to this whole situation.

There is only one thing for you to do.

Go out and purchase "Transnational Speedway League" by Clutch. On that album is a song called "Bing and Purge."

Play it at high volume while wandering around the apartment in an agitated demeanor while screaming along with EVERY SINGLE WORD. Having loco eyes is a major bonus.

Your roommate should become much more docile after witnessing this site.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons