View post (My theory why goths/satanists are actually happy little Christians)

View thread

the fool
the fool
01/28/2004 6:03 am
same here pantallica. i believe in a God but i dont go to church because i interact with God in my own personal way. people frown at that fact because they tend to associate God with religion but i think there's no other temple but your own body. I think, as long as you try to live in harmony with others- try to be productive, good and helpful to others as much as you can, you're qualified as a "good christian" i guess. I tend to notice that those folk who tend to go to church are the most biggest assholes that i know off. Besides, most of the people who go to church are only there to socialize. the church has become a social place instead of a place for worship.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"