View post (My theory why goths/satanists are actually happy little Christians)

View thread

the fool
the fool
01/28/2004 5:19 am
okay, i like to think. wait a minute... wait a minute...

what do u mean by polar opposite? ie. one can't exist without the other? I think it's prefectly possible for something to exist without the other. See for instance, dark and light. Darkness only thrives with the absence of light. The same can be said with light also- light thrives with the abscence of darkness. Both are polar opposite but the existence of the other depends on the abscence of the other. The same can be said with Evil and Good. Evil is the absence of good just as the abscence of Evil is good. But in order for something to exist, another must not exist at the same time and place. There's a law here that they use in science, i just forgot what its called... damn it!

Pardon me but, I can't see how devil worshippers can be christians- you are either one or the other. I'm not being a smart ass religious person here i'm just trying to comprehend this statement because i think it's dangerous when you start making everything monotonous.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"