View post (Dissing Other Bands)

View thread

concrete chaos
concrete chaos
01/27/2004 8:22 am
funny..........i have loads of cds i listen to all of 'em

some music lasts some doesnt.

if u wanna say that dissing famous bands is obsolete cus they must be doing summin right to be selling. well jeez

what good is las ketchup/linkin park/ limp biskit/ brittany spears/aguilera/ the spice girls west life/ man we can neve stop mentioning these idiots. who have settled for being marketed instead of creating thei own stuff.

ppl listen to these bands cus theyre easy to find, popular etc.. their songs are all short, no need to listen attentivley to surreal lyrics etc...

real music with passion isnt anywhere but in the hearts of the muscians and the ppl they share it with. its really scary u know to think of compromising such a mystery just to be in the sequence of the formula the industry creates.

i actually see ads like wanted: drummer with long hair. [it doesnt matter if u can play the kit]

i have no respect whatsoever for ****ty bands claiming to b musicians, etc.. and i dont believe that having a contract means ur doing something right.
think of all the bands who are unsigned unknown making music, that is real not controlled or forced out on contract.

i mean how can u not feel upset when charts decide who is this yr's number one guitarist. its like music is a product.

:mad:
'i dont have low self esteem, it's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else' - Daria