View post (Where is your limit?)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
01/19/2004 2:57 pm
Originally posted by Seve420
While we are on the topic of drinking, what is your best/worst drinking experiences?

After 5 years at one of the nation's premeir party schools I have too many stories to tell.. Here's a fave...

Spring Break of my freshman year of college... I was over at my buddy's house, but he was away in Florida (I was tight with his whole family). Any way, me and a different friend were proving how good college had prepared us for the shot gunning of beer. (If you don't know, when you shotgun a beer, you jab a whole near the bottom of the can, then open up the tab and a vacuum is created that forces the beer out of the hole at a phenomenol rate). So in a 2-3 hour period I had over a dozen beers. Then someone breaks out some liquor. There was this nasty, kinda, fuzzy navel-like bottle that I drank half of. The real killer in the story was that they had strawberries in one of those green quart baskets that I was gnawing on the hole night as well. So to finish off the night we were doing shots of this horrible, horrible liquor called Aftershock. A little while later I went into aftershock :D. It was like 4am and I was ready to pass out, so since my buddy was in Florida, I was gonna sleep in his room. I remember the room was dark, with the only light coming in from hallway via a the cracked door. Then my head started spinning real bad. I began throwing up right in front of me (no hope of making it to the toilet). I threw up so f*ckin' hard that my eyes were bloodshot from all the little blood vessels breaking up in my eyes. I remember feeling a little relieved after that, and then turned on the light to take a damage survey. Did I mention this house was only two years old? I had created a huge puddle of reddish vomit (with strawberry matter for aesthetic purposes) all over my buddies nice, new, very lightly colored beige carpet. But the damage didn't stop there. There was a clothes basket full of clean t-shirts that got nailed too. I went into his Mom's room and informed her of the mayhem that I had created. Did I mention she is one of the coolest people I've ever met? She was wasted too, but wasn't angry. We cleaned up the mess to an acceptable amount for the night and then I passed out. The next morning I awoke to a terrible hangover (duh!) and tried to recount the previous night's happenings as best I could. We had breakfast and were laughing about what had happened. I left soon after, but returned with a carpet scrubber thing that I had rented. Everything worked out fine in the end, and my buddy still wears the T-shirts :eek:. Too bad the family moved to Washington D.C. the next year, I haven't seen them since...:(
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile